Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bulla Targaryen
Suspect ID
345429 408332
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2024
Time of violation
10:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tZIsZ5hREoQ?si=7HwSc0T7e2obkIhR

Shehroz Khan

Player
Player
we already have pov of you doing NLR+ No Demands 2 times and if an admin asked for my evidence ill send them

Last edited:

Bulla Targaryen

Player
Player
No Problem its solar situation and demands dont work in solar. Yesterday admin said that to my friend but you killed me in revenge. So good luck.

Kotruz Mahrous

Player
Player
First of all, i have 3 clips of you breaking 2 rules which is 6.7 (NLR) and 6.15 (demands) , we planted solars and you came and shot us without giving us demands, when we killed you in the first time you came back after 2 minutes which means you broke NLR (6.7)

And as you can see on your POV i gave you demands and you didn't listen so i didnt break any rule.

So you just broke these 2 rules and i can send the admin my POV if requested.

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

6.7 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes. | WARN

Bulla Targaryen

Player
Player
Are you mad bro . It was an open field you think you can run away in 5 seconds . There is no meaning of giving demands you just killed me for revenge because i had tried to steal your solars. And last you have also broken the rules by killing me because if thats not true why did you came back to patch me up.

Kotruz Mahrous

Player
Player
Are you mad bro . It was an open field you think you can run away in 5 seconds . There is no meaning of giving demands you just killed me for revenge because i had tried to steal your solars. And last you have also broken the rules by killing me because if thats not true why did you came back to patch me up.
im not mad because if i were mad i would have reported you with my evidence i have of you breaking these 2 rules (6.15 and 6.7)
And for the demands, you could go to your car over there but you just waited and didnt move until i finished counting and then you started to run so its all your fault and post an extended POV for the admin so they can see you shooting us with no demands

now just leave it for an admin to check this report and decide

Shehroz Khan

Player
Player
It was'nt us patching you up it was one of our family member patched you up and can you please send the full pov of the situation. Thanks

Tiger Hulk

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

POV is less than 1 minute long, Proof doesnt show Full situation .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom