Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Bullet Sharif
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2024
Time of violation
23:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GKiDzQVMdXc

Razwad Rogue

পৃথিবীতে সবাই নষ্ট, কিন্তু গোপনে।
Player
No offense brother but you were already aware of the situation that was happening at that certain location. In your POV that you posted, you were killed at 23:16 outside the red zone. But you were there for several minutes already, I have this proof of you being there at 23:06. So, this actually seems like you left the red zone intentionally.

piVC88h.png

John Wayde

Player
Player
Family issue, so I believe its not off-topic:
ID: 138386 has been roaming and car ramming our members (Provoking), since last 10-15 minutes, abusing the red zone boundary. He then intentionally came and stopped in front of the person to get killed, so he can post a short POV on it.
This seems more like a personal vendetta, rather than an accident. I would request the admin to consider asking for an extended POV, where the total situation will be revealed, for proper justice. Thank you.

King Godlucifer

Player
Player
No Off-topic: But your engine was on when he killed you before that you could have run and you knew the situation what was happening you were standing there intentionally to make a pov. And in your POV someone is saying "Kutte ki tarha jhund bana kar ghum rahe" which was not necessary to say I guess.

Bullet Vaiya

Player
Player
Family issue, so I believe its not off-topic:
ID: 138386 has been roaming and car ramming our members (Provoking), since last 10-15 minutes, abusing the red zone boundary. He then intentionally came and stopped in front of the person to get killed, so he can post a short POV on it.
This seems more like a personal vendetta, rather than an accident. I would request the admin to consider asking for an extended POV, where the total situation will be revealed, for proper justice. Thank you.
Lol if i am doing car ram then where is the pov brother. do a forum on me for CR. youre are saying about short pov i have full pov brother i am coming from parking. If u guys have pov do a forum on me

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Requesting thread owner to Fix Title
( Rule break | ID )

You have 4 hours to do it

Top Bottom