Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alphaa Raunak
Suspect ID
292927 412190
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2024
Time of violation
16:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yvnOAooalhw

Raunak

Player
Player
he gave me demands to leave his property at 15:48 and i left his property . after that i got connection issue and came back to city at 16:04 and i was not even in his property and the solar house was not even his . he came out of nowhere and rdm me while i was talking to admin. no demands given.
(demands to leave HIS property.) and he killed me outside his property after 15 mins

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
he gave me demands to leave his property at 15:48 and i left his property . after that i got connection issue and came back to city at 16:04 and i was not even in his property and the solar house was not even his . he came out of nowhere and rdm me while i was talking to admin. no demands given.
(demands to leave HIS property.) and he killed me outside his property after 15 mins
I already gave you demands and for me it will be same situation. I saw you and killed you cuz i already gave you demands. + it was a solar protection.

Raunak

Player
Player
I already gave you demands and for me it will be same situation. I saw you and killed you cuz i already gave you demands. + it was a solar protection.
u gave me demands to leave your property and i left. later i after that i never came to your property , i was standing outside peacefully. and solar has 1 hr left so no reason to kill me so urgently

Raunak

Player
Player
If u want to kill me for solar protection you have to give demands again because last time u gave me demands to leave your property. and its been 15mins since u gave me demands u cant just kill me for standing still
outside your neighbour house

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
If u want to kill me for solar protection you have to give demands again because last time u gave me demands to leave your property. and its been 15mins since u gave me demands u cant just kill me for standing still
outside your neighbour house
thats my friends house and we plant our solars there. + you have water mark on your pov which is invalid.

Raunak

Player
Player
thats my friends house and we plant our solars there. + you have water mark on your pov which is invalid.
How will i know thats your friends house and i was not even in your friends property . u just admitted that i was not near your house so you have to give demands if you want me to go away from your friends house but no u just rdm. and about pov software i was told by a admin only that i can use ACTION to record all pov . posted multiple forums with this watermark and it is all valid.

Last edited:

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Rejected

So they gave you demands to leave their house
and then you relog and comeback turn around to the other side back to the same place you have been told to leave!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom