Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pikachu Uchiha
Administrators nickname
Ken Tempest
Date
Sep 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/818173/#post-2881539

Pikachu Uzumaki

Player
Player
I got a Forum for Bug Abuse, This the link of the forum
Admin Info:
Admin name: ken Tempest
Old Name: Sakib Wayde

In this forum, I got Punishment for bug Abuse And i accept this Punishment. But there are some questions must be raised. here are some of my question and proof:-

1st proof of Biased Admin : Targeting and Helping his old Family and Friends

Admin Ken Tempest were repeatedly taking his old family( The Order) members forum and giving Punishment instantly without asking for accused one's point of view ,
Thread In this Forum He give punishment in 2 minute also he didn't ask for accused one's POV while the accused one saying he got POV.

2nd proof of Biased Admin : Didn't Give Punishment For MG

In This Forum POV They ( The Order Fam member) are Doing Mass Metagaming where all people and family will get punished , But Admin Ken Tempest Didn't Took any Action Against them. In this case its clearly visible that the admin was helping his friends.

3rd proof of Biased Admin : Not taking action when his all overly is not recording

We can see in this POV His All overly is not recording, But admin Didn't take any action

Reafference Forum:

4th proof of Biased Admin : Not taking any action when forum owner was doing OOC insult.

The forum owner did ooc Insult and it was clear in his POV

Time Line: 0:16, 0:31, 0:35,0:44, 1:17

5th proof of Biased Admin : They said they will hack the Grand RP server but no action taken

In his POV, One of his fam member Saying that He will hack Grand RP Server, But the admin Ken Tempest did not took any action
Time Line: 0:55

More Information About Admin:

I know him from my old family La Cosa Nostra 🇧🇩 and his last family fam is The Order. And The Forums Owner is Member of the Order

Back Up Pov: Here is a copy of his POV, Provided for backup if he deleted the original POV form his Forum or Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom