Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jimin_Hill
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxury
Date
Sep 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/lZQ5qih

Jimin Hill

Player
Player
Hello Mr. Lebron Pluxury,

I hope your day is going good.

Yesterday I had my interview for Leader of FIB which I passed and was offered the position. I waited 24 hours, hired everybody that needed to be hired and worked tirelessly on the logs/discord and an hour after my unfreeze, I was send multiple screenshot about my ban and the reason behind my ban was 1.1-- I had just recently came back after a 6 months break to the city. I do not understand how I got banned for 1.1. I have been Governor twice before in the city and never was once caught with 1.1, then I applied for FIB 3 times and got banned for org targeting and then got banned one more time for 1.8 which was appealed and approved and I had my account wiped. When I got banned for 1.8 that was the only thing I got banned for. I was never banned for 1.1 before and I have never shared my account with anybody. I have kept the same social club for the past 2 years I have been in the city, I have changed game directories multiple times from Epic Games to Steam because the city wouldn't work for me but that's about it. In November of 2023, I moved houses from my mothers place to come live with my brother and therefore a change in IP address was shown. I would like for this to be resolved please because I worked so hard to get leadership for FIB only to be banned for something I strongly believe I didn't do.

Sincerely,
Jimin Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom