Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yakuza jii
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Sep 16, 2024
Time
7:14
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/ban-5d52hYg

yakuzarai

Player
Player
its been a month since i m banned from this game i accept my mistake so i took some armour from some office as u can check my logs sir i always return my stuff back and i am a high command of my family so i took a lot of stuff from my family but its not called stealing. i have the my family leader permission to use stuff from family warehouse for benefit of our family

i dont even have a twink sir please can u forgive my mistake for taking some few Armour . am i getting punishment for 28years of ban for just some stuff i really love playing grand rp u can check my active hours are 7 to 8hr per day

i m really sorry i wont repeat it again can u please forgive me this time. its the first time this has happened to me so can i get a second chance so i can be better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom