Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bloody Angel
Suspect ID
397841, 383212
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2024
Time of violation
13:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oDZl5g4VN-A

harish b hai

Player
Player
Bro at that time money printing we are protecting we have given you demands to your fam people and your people. Also shooting us to capture money printing machine in your Pov

Last edited:

Mavi

Player
Player
Bro you good or what you smoking its clear in the pov that 410553 shoots us and how can we do ub demands when there is no demands😭😭

Bloody Angel

Player
Player
Bro at that time money printing we are protecting we have given you demands to your fam people and your people. Also shooting us to capture money printing machine in your Pov
I didn't see any money printing there and you didn't give me any Demand....Clear my POV

Avyaan Blaze

En1 Player
Player
I didn't see any money printing there and you didn't give me any Demand....Clear my POV
Bro but they are protecting the money printing machine right and as you mentioned at the first that your family started the raid then why were you near our family house and why didn't you enter the raid.! Everything is clear in POV that you guys did not start the raid and my family was protecting our money printing machine and some one stot and our family members started shooting because they don't know who shot them so it could be fear RP.

Mavi

Player
Player
Bro you good or smoking zaza. In pov we have given 10 people demands at money printing machine event (printer is in the back of the house) But let's say we DIDN'T you come and lie by saying you did raid... I don't see the raid area mate... After you can still see your guy shooting us first even a blind person would see this💀

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Rejected

Before you get there. situation already started and you fam members were fighting with them
so someone else from your fam members need to complain which have full situation from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom