Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Boyy

🌸 Blossommmm 🌸
Player
Unlzjkm.png
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yahya
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+1, London
4. Average online per day: 4 hours, but subject to increase with leadership position
5. Your Discord: tommygold.
6. Your Nickname: Tommy Gold
7. Your ID: 143940

Additional information
1. Leader of… Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

🩸 It seems like nowadays most people apply for leadership positions for mainly 2 reasons, either for turfs or to build a name for themselves from nothing. While everyone can and should have their own personal reasons for leadership, I don't believe these reasons alone can drive someone passionately enough to be a good leader. I'm applying because I truly care about crime and want to improve both the activity and roleplay in this area, which has been lacking in recent months. I have no reason to apply just to feel relevant as I've already established a reputation in the city through my past actions. With my experience in crime as a former deputy, multiple time high command and previous leadership roles, I believe I can meet curator expectations and guide Bloods to great success

🩸 I'm well known in the city, there's no doubt about that. I’m confident I can start with strong numbers and consistently show up strong at every required event with the help of my family, friends and turf team. With this support, my goal isn’t just to meet the general event requirements but go beyond them with extra hostage situations, robberies and stores to keep the roleplay engaging and the LEOs always on their feet. Bloods used to be a very active gang and has a great HQ - it's time we reclaim that legacy and bring back the Golden days of the Bloods

🩸 Even though my previous leadership experience was in another side of the city, I’ve done multiple terms and grown to adapt to challenging situations. I am able to find problems to solutions using my knowledge of server rules and IC mechanics which not many people are able to do. I have a strong working relationship with most admins, which is important for the success of any leadership term, and I have the experience to know what is needed from my deputies when choosing them. All of my deputies are highly experienced and will be my arms and legs when I’m not available. With my leadership experience combined with the support of my deputies, HC and turf team, I know I can lead a successful 1 or 2 terms with minimal warnings and max activity

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-- Dominate ghetto and events with max numbers. These are opportunities for my gang members to have fun and do something useful with their time in the city so I will push for high attendance
-- Maintain consistent and maximum spray profits with this being one of the few ways gang members make money
-- Ghetto has been dead for a long time and gangs don't use it as much anymore. I will push my members to use ghetto throughout the day for robbing, finding potential hostages and even just ghetto clapping so our purple presence is shown to every citizen, no matter their timezone
-- I am a strong believer in quality over quantity. Reward those who show high activity with a proper bonus system to encourage more and get rid of people who don't contribute anything to the gang
-- Make sure all gang members know /me, /try and /do commands. These are so important for roleplay and I feel are forgotten in the crime side of the city
-- Push for 100% turfs with my turf team after the current season ends
-- I'm not here for drama. I am here to improve what the gang offers to the server. If my members are here just to mess around and be toxic then they will be kicked, no questions asked. If they are here for a free rank then they will be kicked, no questions asked. We will create a gang that is worth being a part of and not just a way to be able to rent a shop in the blackmarket
Highly Reccomend Best Of Luckk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom