Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King HydraX
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2024
Time of violation
22:59
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fNTGlFg

HydraX Grace

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

I hope this message finds you well.

As a Hindu from India, I want to express my concern regarding recent comments made in the club chat that disrespect our beliefs. In Hindu culture, we consider the cow sacred and regard it as a symbol of motherhood.

No one in my family taught me to mock any religion, and it is disheartening to see such trolling directed towards ours. I believe it is important to foster a respectful environment for all members.

I kindly request that the individuals responsible be addressed to prevent further occurrences.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best for both of us

Player
Player
I’d like to clear things up regarding the accusation made against me. Their family has repeatedly trolled us in the past by making jokes about ordering food like pizza, burgers and kebabs and all, linking it to our family name, The Order.

In response, I’ve simply replied in an IC manner, saying that we only serve beef, sticking to the roleplay as I did here. I believe they may not have the full POV of the situation that was going on.

In the heat of the RP moment, when their family members were targeting us and constantly ordering food, I made the comment, "put out beef kebab in your ass." It was a reaction within the ongoing roleplay, and there was no intention to disrespect anyone or their beliefs. We were just responding to the trolling we were facing IC.

At no point I mention cows or anything disrespectful towards their beliefs. This has always been an in character situation and nothing more.

It’s important to note that the person who made the forum post has been toxic towards us in the past as well and always targeting my family. We just want to maintain a respectful and fun RP environment but if there is people like him it's not possible at all.

And why is he bringing religion here? and how is this a religious matter ? who bringing it ?
It is just and roleplay IC reply of those all were ordering food !

Joyy Dhoni

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

As a Hindu from India, I want to express my concern regarding recent comments made in the club chat that disrespect our beliefs. In Hindu culture, we consider the cow sacred and regard it as a symbol of motherhood.

No one in my family taught me to mock any religion, and it is disheartening to see such trolling directed towards ours. I believe it is important to foster a respectful environment for all members.

I kindly request that the individuals responsible be addressed to prevent further occurrences.

Also as a Hindu from India, I want to tell u that we should respect everyone's culture and its not compulsory for everyone to know each others culture. They might not know our culture as they might not have read or heard about it.

It is not a disrespect if its unintentional.
I don't see anything here which is intentionally commented on our culture.
Thank you.

RJPROMIT

Player
Player
I’d like to clear things up regarding the accusation made against me. Their family has repeatedly trolled us in the past by making jokes about ordering food like pizza, burgers and kebabs and all, linking it to our family name, The Order.

In response, I’ve simply replied in an IC manner, saying that we only serve beef, sticking to the roleplay as I did here. I believe they may not have the full POV of the situation that was going on.

In the heat of the RP moment, when their family members were targeting us and constantly ordering food, I made the comment, "put out beef kebab in your ass." It was a reaction within the ongoing roleplay, and there was no intention to disrespect anyone or their beliefs. We were just responding to the trolling we were facing IC.

At no point I mention cows or anything disrespectful towards their beliefs. This has always been an in character situation and nothing more.

It’s important to note that the person who made the forum post has been toxic towards us in the past as well and always targeting my family. We just want to maintain a respectful and fun RP environment but if there is people like him it's not possible at all.

And why is he bringing religion here? and how is this a religious matter ? who bringing it ?
Ok but why did your fam member bring kebab and beef in CC? Ask him first.

Nihalll soniii

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

As a indian this is digusting and this guys is talking about beef he should get banned permanently from en server as an indian cow is like our mother and this shit people talking about to eat ban him i want justice

Last edited:

William Bros

Who Knows The Future
Player
As Being From Another Religion I Still Feel This Type Of Comment Disrespectful And I Have Very Hindu Friends In This EN2 Server And I Support Them Wholeheartedly This Type Of Stuff Should Stop From EN2 Server And This Should Be Punished Wizards Please Take A Look Thank U
Best Regards:
William Narcos

Rishabh17

Player
Player
Dear admin,
We want justice for this,
If every thing in the role play is real life thing so how we can tolerate that anyone can abuse our religion God this is not a good thing. When we are spending our time here for getting real life experiences so it a very bad thing so please ban this player permanent then we can enjoy everything in this server please it's a humble request to take a strict action against this thing.

Nihalll soniii

Player
Player

It is just and roleplay IC reply of those all were ordering foo
If he will not punish i will leave en server because of this shit

alphaknox

Player
Player
i m really conscern about this guy trolling our religion and hurting sentiments of every single person who belongs hindu community in en2 by doing comment like beef they know cow is like mother too ous and still they do this shit to hurt ous and doing comment on our religion and doing comment on family is different things they can troll ous about ingame things but they do religious comments this guy and his some family members keep doing this shit and provocing ous in game on the base of our religion pls blacklist these people from serveri request and beg u to give ous justice

Iftekhar Safi

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

Dear Admin,

He showed his cheap mentality. How can someone mock another religion
admin should punish him

NotSAGARxD

Player
Player

Dear Admin,

Dear Admin,

I’m writing to bring to your attention some recent comments in the club chat that disrespected Hindu beliefs, particularly regarding the cow, which we hold sacred.

It's disheartening to see such trolling, and I believe it’s crucial to maintain a respectful environment for all members. I kindly ask that appropriate action be taken against those responsible to prevent further occurrences.

Thank you for your understanding.

Raosahab_Guns

Player
Player

Let me make things clear for you
We worship cow!!
And she is like God to us
we want justice I am a Hindu and we worship cow it is hurting our sentiments

Last edited:

kunalpodder

Ex-Deputy Leader of LifeInvader EN2
Player
This is not acceptable as an hindu...we worship cow as our god...hearing about that thing feels very much disheartening...Please give him the punishment he deserves...atleast try to respect everyones religion if its ic or ooc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom