Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Changretta

Leader
Leader
84758w6.gif

Information
1. Your name IRL: Rishi Ghosh
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30, India
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: prince2208.
6. Your Nickname: Arthur Changretta
7. Your ID: 279040

Additional information

1. Leader of
- LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
💎 I have been in LifeInvader for almost more than over a year now, and no other organization has ever felt more like a home to me than LifeInvader. Ever since i have been here i have only been dedicated to work hard, take the organization forward and help my fellow employees. In the process i have been fortunate enough to serve as the deputy leader of LifeInvader for 5 terms under different leaders such as Vamsi Nanii, Tommy Gold and Ata Hill. Being so close to the leadership team for so long has taught me a lot of things and gave me many insights as to where and how we can improve this organization. I know the key points on which to focus as a leader and i have got the experience of managing the employees and keeping them happy as for an organization to work and run smoothly the employees needs to be happy and motivated.

💎 A leader should have complete knowledge and experience about every little detail of his organization and i have had the privilege of being at the helm of every important department at LifeInvader over the course of time. I have been the Director of Advertisement Department, the Director of News Department and the Director of Events Department all throughout my time. And so i have the experience and knowledge of every department and their workings. I have led all the departments at one or the other time and known it's strengths and weaknesses, i know the points that needs to be focused on for each department to become better and to be more active. I know the weak points for every department and the things we need to focus on to avoid any errors from any of the departments. My time as a supervisor and manager back in the days have given me a lot of exposure and experience as well, so i have got the most exposure on working and handling clients as well so when it comes to guiding my new high commands i will be the first one to step up as i have once been in their shoes and know the value of insights from the experienced ones.

💎 A leader is only as good as his team, and for his team to be good and hard working they need to get motivation from their leader. I consider myself to be someone that can inspire and motivate all my fellow employees into taking this organization further and etch our names in LifeInvader history. I do not believe in being the boss of the organization, for me there is a difference between a boss and a leader and i want to be the "leader", the one that leads from the front, the one who does not let his fellow employees do all the heavy lifting or put all burden on them. I believe in standing at the helm of my people and working hand in hand with them, give them credit for their good work and even take a fall for them when needed. In my opinion when a leader feels like a friend that's when your organization thrives the most and i assure you i can be exactly that. Overall i would say my experience and my time in LifeInvader speaks for myself and i believe myself to be capable enough to lead this wonderful organization into better days ahead.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
🔹
Firstly i would like to increase the number of news produced by LifeInvader, i want to make news more interactive from now on. Not only articles or videos about information but news about actual stuff and more interaction between LifeInvader reporters and Citizens.

🔹I want to improve LifeInvader's relationship with other organizations such as the LEOs, GOV and EMS and i want to make more collaborative events together with them so that our bond becomes stronger and the citizens get more organized and interactive events.

🔹I know every term there are 2 Talent Shows hosted but i want to increase the number of talent shows and host a talent show every week so that the citizens get to showcase their skills more and get to interact with us more and have fun as i believe the Talent Show is one of the most entertaining event of the city

🔹Recently i have seen a decline in number of participants for the events hosted by LI and i want to make our PR team better from here on and promote our events in a better way than we did already so that we can get more citizens interested in participating in events.

🔹I am going to bring back the Human Resource department as LifeInvader used to have back in the days, i want that department to be solely focusing on regular recruitments and handling new trainees. Currently i see HCs from all departments handling everything together but i want the HR department to specifically focus on new trainees and getting new recruits into the org regularly so we are never short in number.

🔹I will also host promotion ceremonies every week in order to give the employees a better RP experience of getting promoted and to appreciate their hard work and effort.

🔹I am gonna be making changes to the bonus structure as well to make sure everyone's hard work is being paid off appropriately. I will make sure every employee gets the proper motivation to work harder every next week.

My goals as leader of LifeInvader:
A)
Increase the quality of ADs and keep the mistakes as minimum as possible.
B) Produce more news than any other recent terms and make news more interactive
C) Make more events than other terms and make people more interested in participating
D) Make more interactions between the employees so they get to know each other better
E) Try to recruit members regularly and keep the numbers higher than ever in LifeInvader history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom