Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Keshav Nandan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2024
Time of violation
16:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sWJej_aNT_k

Keshav Nandan

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

I own a Family in EN 2. We were buying a 15 Beds Plantation Business from this guy, but what he told me is that he haven’t collected the profit for business so now he have to sell me the business with the whole family, and he told me to send one of my deputy to his family with the money and i did the same i send my one deputy Krishna To his family and then he replenish his family balance with 13 M then he also accepted this in the pov that he got 12.3 M (After tax deduction) but after that he is telling that I haven’t withdrawn any money and the family balance shows only 800k. When we asked for the logs check perms he denied that too to give my deputy the perms to check the logs. And then the business also goes to auction and he kicked my deputy from his family and I suspect him that he disband his family after he done f1 and spawn in Hotel so he get time to disband. Also he is deceiving the admins as well which can be easily seen in the pov. Also he was saying that there is some bug or glitch so he cant see the family so if its like that please check that also if there is anything bug happened that time. And for the best reference you can view the whole pov, I have uploaded my whole pov what i have (Including the admin situation).

As my deputy doesn’t have any pov because he has a potato pc without graphic card so he cant use nvidia recorder or any software. So i request to take my pov in consideration as my pov has all the information needed for the situation.

Note: Requesting Indian Admins to view this as most of time we used Hindi to communicate.

Thanks for your reading time. Keshav

Last edited:

Aditya Bhau

Player
Player
Dear admin,
I am also an deputy leader of Keshav's Family.

We also called Ken and Yashwant Triggered on the place of situation but they were unable to help us. So I request any senior admin to check logs and confirm these things. The players also accepts that he is a hindi admin of EN2 server that's why we were trusting on him.

Maxel Dsouza

Ex-En2 Bloods Leader
Player
Dear Admin,

I own a Family in EN 2. We were buying a 15 Beds Plantation Business from this guy, but what he told me is that he haven’t collected the profit for business so now he have to sell me the business with the whole family, and he told me to send one of my deputy to his family with the money and i did the same i send my one deputy Krishna To his family and then he replenish his family balance with 13 M then he also accepted this in the pov that he got 12.3 M (After tax deduction) but after that he is telling that I haven’t withdrawn any money and the family balance shows only 800k. When we asked for the logs check perms he denied that too to give my deputy the perms to check the logs. And then the business also goes to auction and he kicked my deputy from his family and I suspect him that he disband his family after he done f1 and spawn in Hotel so he get time to disband. Also he is deceiving the admins as well which can be easily seen in the pov. Also he was saying that there is some bug or glitch so he cant see the family so if its like that please check that also if there is anything bug happened that time. And for the best reference you can view the whole pov, I have uploaded my whole pov what i have (Including the admin situation).

As my deputy doesn’t have any pov because he has a potato pc without graphic card so he cant use nvidia recorder or any software. So i request to take my pov in consideration as my pov has all the information needed for the situation.

Note: Requesting Indian Admins to view this as most of time we used Hindi to communicate.

And u are such a scammer ok your previous id was blocked because of scamming in ware house .. LeBron sir do that so don't scamming with me and I wish the respected admin helps .. plz provide the bodycam off adding family balance

Maxel Dsouza

Ex-En2 Bloods Leader
Player
Dear Admin,

The next fact is it's 15 sep bodycam 2 days over.

Keshav Nandan

Player
Player
Ezy gov it's 2 days old bodycam and didt add the family balance bodycam .. plz provide the bodycam
My POV shows the full situation to understand what happened. If you have POV why dont you provide that of the time when you withdraw the money from fam balance. Also its not been 48 hours from the incident so this pov is valid. Also you are deceiving admins about the whole situation

Last edited:

Maxel Dsouza

Ex-En2 Bloods Leader
Player
My POV shows the full situation to understand what happened. If you have POV why dont you provide that of the time when you withdraw the money from fam balance. Also its not been 48 hours from the incident so this pov is valid. Also you are deceiving admins about the whole situation
Ok wait for the admin decission no issue

Babi Ruthless

Curator Crime
Server Administrator
Requesting Thread owner to provide specific time stamps of the POV (have 4hrs to do it)

Keshav Nandan

Player
Player
3:00 - whole deal
5:20 - He Accepts he got 12.3m if fam balance
6:00 - He started scam and saying that he see only 800k in fam balance
9:30 - He denied to give my deputy perms to check fam logs
21:30 - Business goes to auction
27:10 - He fired my deputy (in front of Ken Admin)
43:50 - He done Relog and then spawrn at hotel and then disband the family.

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Thread Approved

ID : 153436 will be punished for General Rule 1.3

However,

ID : 157734 will receive punishment for Metagaming and FL in GZ

ID : 83139
will receive punishment for Metagaming

ID : 143671 will receive punishment for FL in GZ

ID : 130786 will receive punishment for FL in GZ

ID : 56931 will receive punishment for FL in GZ