Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aayush Glory
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Sep 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/UojyDcQ

Aayush Glory

Leader of The Glory!!
Leader
This family member has been taking ammunation from a family car than he should be , screenshot here proves on the 08/21/24 i have said "THE Glory You are only allowed to take 1 rev 25 ammo/ 1 ar 150 ammo and a vest if u are turfer or High Command . " This family member disobeyed the rules , took more ammo than he should (he took LMGs and LMG ammo) then later on he has left the family. Proof of me telling the whole family at 08/21/24 the max they can take from the car - Proof of him taking more than i told him to take at 08/25/24 - Proof of him leaving the family - He hasnt returned any of all these things he has taken and he has been toxic to our family members since he left DM messages of my rank 8 messaging him about this incident , he made the proof of him stealing his profile picture as if its something to flex and he clearly isnt taking any of this seriously due to his toxicity, also quoting "i am a theif" which shows enough -

Harsh Cruiser

The Glory Unofficial org Deputy
Player
Why this fouram on admin complaint it has to be on players complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom