Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected UB Demands + Mass RDM + MK | 167078 | 134712 | 109291

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jessica Johnson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2024
Time of violation
17:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/B-W3XNNF3eU

piixxiie

Haryana On Top !
Player
All in POV
they came in group from no where and started shooting , i was just standing there also u cant hear any demands given to leave the area they just doing RDM without any specific reason. also they have done mass Mercy Killing .
I was on emails with my friends as i was not involved in any Rp situations so i was talking with them not related to this situation so basically i was not doing meta gaming .

Joy Sama

Player
Player
Requesting ID 151911 (Thread Owner) to provide an extended POV
(from When Enter This Situation)
You have 6 hours to do so

piixxiie

Haryana On Top !
Player
Requesting ID 151911 (Thread Owner) to provide an extended POV
(from When Enter This Situation)
You have 6 hours to do so

Sorry Sir this is the whole Bodycam i got as i was not involved in any RP i was just standing there as my Family house was nearby. They killed all of them but they didnt give any demands to me as you can see they were fisrt running and do nothing to me but after 1 minute the guy randomly killed me thats RDM i guess.

badmash saim

Player
Player
Sorry Sir this is the whole Bodycam i got as i was not involved in any RP i was just standing there as my Family house was nearby. They killed all of them but they didnt give any demands to me as you can see they were fisrt running and do nothing to me but after 1 minute the guy randomly killed me thats RDM i guess.
don't lie we have given you demand several times but you didn't go you were roaming around, so please provide full body cam

Joy Sama

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report
Incorrect Format the evidence does not show the entire situation
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
However
ID 151911 Thread owner will be ban under investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom