Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Rishi Walker

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rishi Walker

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Utkarsh
2. Your age IRL : 17
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day : 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord : bronzplays
6. Your Nickname : Rishi Walker
7. Your ID : 76021

Additional information

1. Leader of... Leader of Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1] I have been on the server for a long time and have gained enough experience in each organization. I Trust I have what it takes to be a successful leader.

2] I have a team ready to step in and help me successfully maintain my mandate. They have a lot of HC experience with LSPD and how it works. He would also bring past leaders and learn from them and learn from their mistakes.

3] I have more ways to improve the roleplay if you would take the org. Such as holding more meetings, and having people in charge of that type of work. He would hold meetings more often with other leaders so they could study our mistakes and learn from them.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1] First, he would add a team that has known each other for a long time about LSPD, and he would teach the members about the work at the very beginning. With a good team, there would be greater motivation to work.

2] He would put more patrols inside the city, and he would establish better communication between members, so the location would be known as possible. With that better communication, the possibilities of catching criminals would definitely be much higher.
3] He would have the special unit go with the Leader and the HC to meetings and all events in order to protect the leader/HC from criminal structures (attacks).
Ranks would be much more difficult to share so that members have additional motivation for the rank

My ranking system

30- Chief of Police
29- Deputy Chief of Police
28- Assistant Chief
27- Chief of Staff
26- District Attorney
25- Head of Department
24- Deputy Head of Department
23- Supervisor
22- Inspector
|====== High command ======|
21- Commander