Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected UB Demand & RDM &Fail RP | 379506 | 354693 | 128132

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cobra magz
Suspect ID
379506 354693 128132
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2024
Time of violation
15:27
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hASclJYZL0

Dragon Ryuu

Player
Player
Hello as you can see I'm front of my house and these guys were cursing in other language and start shoot randomly after that they gave demands in public area as u can see in POV the guy who killed me counted to 3 then started shooting while counting all in POV thank for your time

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player
Hello as you can see I'm front of my house and these guys were cursing in other language and start shoot randomly after that they gave demands in public area as u can see in POV the guy who killed me counted to 3 then started shooting while counting all in POV thank for your time
You can't just walk up to someone making demands on you, just like you can't do it in real life, and please skip the beginning of the recording, the part where you shoot at my family member first, and you're provocation.

Dragon Ryuu

Player
Player
no one skipped anything and i have never seen anyone giving demands in other people house you started talking and cursing in other language but that was not enough for you started breaking the rules

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player
no one skipped anything and i have never seen anyone giving demands in other people house you started talking and cursing in other language but that was not enough for you started breaking the rules
Where exactly is the swearing? And you were the first to shoot at my family member in public, at least my family member made a demand and killed you, and for you to go towards someone who made a demand is provocation. I don't think you know the rules enough

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player
And that's in front of my house not yours don't be funny

Dragon Ryuu

Player
Player
that's fine if you think I'm wrong that is my whole video its not cutted or edited if you think and have POV that i shoot i deserve punishment but i did not post it if you have no problem its your right but it is not nice to curse in other language you know anyway we will leave judgment to admins

mostafa811

Player
Player
Dear admin you can see when the other guy tell her shut up he start to shoot him with no demands POV/RDM 379506

Freija Jinn

Curator of Something.
Server Administrator
Rejected

Your in game voice can not hearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom