Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alphaa raunak
Administrators nickname
sle azy
Date
Sep 22, 2024
Time
17:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iZdDOJgSfJY

Raunak

Player
Player
1) i gave him proper demands to leave the area and gave them much time to do so. according to kira hill(admin) i can give demands at harbour to leave area before parachute spawn.
2)By not showing demands part in pov he tried to scam us into some rdm and i dont know how it got approved too.

Raunak

Player
Player
With all due respect, I would like to raise some concerns and allegations regarding the actions of admin sle azy.
1) pov was 17sec long and got accepted(less than 1 min) . when i post such pov it gets rejected even if it has whole proof of rulebreak.
2) thread was posted here at 11:52pm(local time) and it got accepted in 2 mins by sle azy at 11:54pm . whereas in my case it takes more than 1 day (sometimes 2+days ) to get approved. why such hurry that i cant even reply and give evidence?. was this some kind of favour for a friend or some coincidence .
i think admin sle azy needs to be fair .

Raunak

Player
Player
hey why u took away all my guns and armour? i dont have any in my inventory. i had heavy sniper ,rev, unique machine gun and 1 armour. why u took it away illegally? i want those back or give me 400k in damages.(heavy sniper cost 300k)

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
i celery see rdm and usage of sniper rifle on events what is against rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom