Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arman hossain
Administrators nickname
usama Volkov
Date
Sep 23, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/q9xHbNq

armnahossain

Player
Player
Hi dear admin,

I was recently asked for a PC check based on this forum: Reviewed - Cheat | 70408

Afterwards Usama Volkov messaged me on Discord and told me to join the call in the Grand RP Server private 1. There were other wizards present there as well.

After the last rockstar update I am facing various issues with the game, and heavy lag. So I optimized my system and cleaned the system temporary files, indexing, and many other things.

Following these YouTube tutorials:
(Ultimate Windows Gaming Performance Optimization)
(from Grand RP official youtube)

These are very basic things, I had to do this frequently for a smooth gaming experience as my system is mid ranged.

The wizards who were checking my system they use various scripts and checked my deleted logs and other stuffs then accused me I am a hacker cause I deleted temporary files and other things. Although, they checked the logs of what I deleted so far, those are not harmful or cheats. (No cheats was found)

They are saying that, how I know to delete temporary files; they stated only hackers can know these kinds of stuffs and prevented me to say even a word. They banned me reason deceiving admin. I requested them to check my last few weeks of POV which I have in my computer and they denied to check any of them.

I hereby request the Curator of this project to take your time and read what I wrote here. Afterwards, you may as well check my entire PC and my old POVs properly and take necessary actions if you think I was hacking.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom