Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eagles Rose
Suspect ID
302375 and 161968
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2024
Time of violation
17:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GeEuwbVNvXI

Kron Blossom

Player
Player
Incorrect format, you put your nickname, not "Korn Sole" and "Alife Syn" that's not even our names.. (which you've now edited)

Also, I don't believe Bandicam is allowed for recording, the POV was from 2 days ago, and the POV isn't even a minute long..

Finally, punching someone once is not abuse of GZ, that's petty and is clearly targeted because I said you wasn't fit for DOJ..

(I will not add more to this, I hope the admin reviewing can make the right decision)

Last edited:

charan16263015

Player
Player
Incorrect format, you put your nickname, not "Korn Sole" and "Alife Syn" that's not even our names..

Also, I don't believe Bandicam is allowed for recording, the POV was from 2 days ago, and the POV isn't even a minute long..

Finally, punching someone once is not abuse of GZ, that's petty and is clearly targeted because I sai

Incorrect format, you put your nickname, not "Korn Sole" and "Alife Syn" that's not even our names..

Finally, punching someone once is not abuse of GZ, that's petty and is clearly targeted because I said you wasn't fit for DOJ..
i am not targeting anyone rules is for everyone and what you its not abuse of GZ you can punch in GZ because grandrp removed that feature before 4-5 months back because its GZ rules is for everyone whaterever you are same rules applied for leos and citizen.

Diddy Bee

Player
Player
Essentially, even if that’s true, it doesn’t alter the reality that you are unfit for the DOJ. Additionally, accidentally punching someone once in doesn’t violate the rules, similar to how a car accident doesn’t imply intentional ramming. Point made, case dismissed.

charan16263015

Player
Player
Essentially, even if that’s true, it doesn’t alter the reality that you are unfit for the DOJ. Additionally, accidentally punching someone once in doesn’t violate the rules, similar to how a car accident doesn’t imply intentional ramming. Point made, case dismissed.
you can see in videos they didnt punched accidently and we cannout punch accidently in grand RP you can try once in game.

jxy014

My profile picture proves im a gangster
Player
Incorrect format, you put your nickname, not "Korn Sole" and "Alife Syn" that's not even our names.. (which you've now edited)

(I will not add more to this, I hope the admin reviewing can make the right decision)
I agree with Kron Sole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom