Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Franciscoo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Rishav Chowdhury

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone- +5 30 GMT (IST)

4. Average online per day-7-9 hours IG more on weekdays

5. Your Discord- rishavop1249

6. Your Nickname-John Francisco

7. Your ID-75826

Additional information

1.Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation.)

I want to become leader of LSPD because LSPD was my first LEO organization, and in LSPD I first got high command (COS OF HR). I have been in all organizations, and in most of them I was high command, and I am sure that I have enough experience and knowledge to become leader.

I have applied for LSPD 2 times and given an interview 1 time, and last time I applied for SAHP, I was selected for an interview, then I failed the interview, and a few days later I was punished and left the city, and I took a long, long break, then I again came every time I failed my interview and learned something new. From the beginning, I had one wish: to become a leader of an organization and lead an organization. Now I have confidence that if I am selected for an interview, I will surely pass.

In every application, I talk about the favoutism part: the leader and deputies do so much favoritism that they remove the hard worker from the high command position and replace them with their friends. I want to create a healthy relationship with the members of the organization and with other organizations. Too many times I saw that leader be disrespectful to citizens and their employees. I don't want that. I will behave with my employees and I will respect them.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Bonus: I will provide a bonus every week that people get something in return and have motivation to work more and more and more and keep the city clean.

State wave and activity: I will conduct regular state waves so people can see that we are hiring and can join the organization so that LSPD will remain on top with good activity.

Meeting I will conduct regular meetings with department chiefs and heads so we can discuss their department with my deputies.

Departments:
HR ( Human Resources )
IA ( Internal Affairs )
UC ( Undercover )
PE ( Parking Enforcment )
S.W.A.T ( Special Weapons and Tactics )

Chain of Commands

Rank System
30. Chief Of Police
29. Deputy Chief Of Police
27. Chief Of Staff
26. HOD
25. DHOD
24.Supervisor
23. District Attorney
22.Lieutenant
HIGH COMMAND
21. Captain
20. Detective III
19. Detective II
18. Detective I
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Corporal
11. Traffic Officer II
10. Traffic Officer II
09. Traffic Officer I
08. Patrol Officer V
07. Patrol Officer IV
06. Patrol Officer III
05. Patrol Officer II
04. Patrol Officer I
03. Cadet II
02. Cadet I
01. Rookie

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for LSPD interview!

The interview will take place on Today , 28/09/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord ASAP.​

ZORO HellKing​

Failure to make contact will result in the automatic rejection of your application.​

Zoro DHellking

Founder of Hell Kings community
Senior Administrator
reviewed

Passed the interview
However
Another Applicant was chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom