Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Attempt to Bribe , Blackmailing I 99395

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vonn Vitt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2024
Time of violation
12:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/doEfE9C9PFM

Vonn

Player
Player
We request money for releasing him but at 0:17 he is saying ''You have to give me money or I will post POV and you will get a vacation''
he is clearly requesting money for not opening forum from us, its attempt to bribe and also count as blackmailing.
Our bio links:

JattKnight

Player
Player
He pass me gun and arrest me and ask money for releasing me so i said in sarcasm that u give me money after that i also told because u ask money that's why i told.

Vonn

Player
Player
He pass me gun and arrest me and ask money for releasing me so i said in sarcasm that u give me money after that i also told because u ask money that's why i told.
theres nothing wrong with me in the pov you said ''You have to give me money or I will post POV and you will get a vacation.''

JattKnight

Player
Player
Ok buddy i know what i said i did not ask money from u for pov reason i told that because u ask money from me after doing wrong thing passing me gun and putting me jail so i told that in sarcasm that u done wrong y i should pay not arguing just saying.

JattKnight

Player
Player
why do you need the whole situation pPOV for that forum ? The rulebreak is clearly shown on POV.
No what i said it was said under sarcasm and anger after that we had many conversation i have not repeat that line. post full pov

Vonn

Player
Player
Listen my mate I know what are you trying to do I have never clear my POV's so If admin requests I can post the full POV of course, you are not admin you cannot give me demands like this, also you know what you have done as rulebreak, everything is clear on my POV, If needs ill post it for sure but no need I think.

JattKnight

Player
Player
Listen my mate I know what are you trying to do I have never clear my POV's so If admin requests I can post the full POV of course, you are not admin you cannot give me demands like this, also you know what you have done as rulebreak, everything is clear on my POV, If needs ill post it for sure but no need I think.
listen buddy i not told you read with open eyes i have told admin only earlier and i think you have some fear to post full pov if you post i will be declared innocent from that.

Vonn

Player
Player
listen buddy i not told you read with open eyes i have told admin only earlier and i think you have some fear to post full pov if you post i will be declared innocent from that.
for what reason? lets keep it to the admnistrator not you okay bud?

carry deol

Player
Player
We request money for releasing him but at 0:17 he is saying ''You have to give me money or I will post POV and you will get a vacation''
he is clearly requesting money for not opening forum from us, its attempt to bribe and also count as blackmailing.
Our bio links:

for what reason? lets keep it to the admnistrator not you okay bud?
I think It was just hit of the moment what he said. when u told him

SHAKiR

Player
Player
i dont think so its full situation's pov or this 10-15 is trying to bribe
as i see its not. When i see the pov i dont think the guy was trying to bribe. He said after the you ask for 100k to release him he said in sarcasm.

Vonn

Player
Player
theres nothing wrong with me in the pov he said ''You have to give me money or I will post POV and you will get a vacation.'' there is a clearly threathment, stop doinbg comments you are off topic + stop crying and stop calling your friends to this thread, jattknight you also go on my leaders dms for request close the forum, you are in trouble you know that also, from now please stop crying in that thread and stop calling someone to make comments, there is an admin reviewing this thread as you can see, you threathen me with putting a forum about me. all that.

JattKnight

Player
Player
theres nothing wrong with me in the pov he said ''You have to give me money or I will post POV and you will get a vacation.'' there is a clearly threathment, stop doinbg comments you are off topic + stop crying and stop calling your friends to this thread, jattknight you also go on my leaders dms for request close the forum, you are in trouble you know that also, from now please stop crying in that thread and stop calling someone to make comments, there is an admin reviewing this thread as you can see, you threathen me with putting a forum about me. all that.
Buddy they are my friends ok i don't think anyone knows you and i am not crying as i told i think u have some sort of reading or listening issue with you buddy okay and there is nothing wrong with if there you would have post full pov but you are scared that u will get punishment lol and i didn't go on your leader dms he knows me he saw this forum and talked to you so you now dont cry if u dont have anyone on your side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom