Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riv Pluxury

Player
Player
Name: Riv Pluxury / 38996
Age IC: 16
Nationality: Canadian
Place of Birth: canada
Sexuality: Straight
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: black
Tattoos: Right arm, and back,
Strengths: Good memory, combat skills, communication, commitment trust worthy
Weakness: Gets mad easily Gets frustrated easily

Life Story:
The life story of Riv Pluxury, a caucasian male has a life full of adventure and personal growth, determined to make others days better through good and bad his remarkable achievements that inspires all that hear it, Riv has always tried to succeed no matter how tough the obstacle is, Riv loves to try to make others feel motivated to pursue their dreams,Riv has always loved to be in legal orgs making sure the city gets cleaner and cleaner each day no matter how hard it may be, but lately Riv has had this weird feeling in his stomach that he should try the illegal side of the city without joining a gang.

Career Story:
My career story revolves around Government, LSPD And Fib I have been various departments and ranks in All but I have ended up liking Gov And FIB which has been such a privilege, which has giving me a good understanding of the city and people and the way the city works, some of the highlights of working at Gov has been working on projects and making friends and building my teamwork and collaboration skills, Some other key aspects of me working at Gov is building my skill set, and working on projects to improve the city and public safety Gov has given me so many opportunities to meet new people and new cultures it has also given me the ability to grow as a person and given me the ability to make more memories than I can count.

Outcomes:
1. Riv can take bribes. ( up to 100k and illegal items on the suspect )
2. Riv can kill/rob people in ghetto for fun with his family members/friends. (Only while off duty)
3. Riv can process 10-15 and let them go for bribes (up to 100k and illegal items on the suspects)
4.Riv can use illegal weapons when on/off duty, including special, xxx, and heavy weapons.
5. Riv will always have his org radio on him to be able to respond to situations quickly.
6. Riv always carries his organization weapons OFF Duty and can respond to emergency calls OFF Duty (not going to put anywhere like personal WH or car's trunks and With compliance to Gen Rule 6.3 and will not attend scripted events OFF Duty
7.Riv can initiate jail breaks and take dark net contracts.
8.Riv can refuse to show his ID to anyone to save himself while doing corruption (in an RP situation).
9. Riv can smash and destroy bodycams of civilians / Officers if found (using the /try commands twice per situation)
10. Riv can buy and sell Illegal weapons ( only when off duty)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom