Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hassan outlaw
Administrators nickname
Aurelius Yvo
Date
Sep 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ulDI53C

Hasan Outlaw

Player
Player
Dear Alex, I got banned for G.R 1.4, I took my time while iam banned to think of the terrible thing I did.
Actually when I joined the city before 2 years I didn't know all the rules exactly, I made my first account for myself (ID :113161) and then my friend talk to me he wanted to play with me so I created another account for him with this ID (125391), also because I got GZ 1.4 it means I have more than two accounts but the thing is I really cant remember if I created other accounts but you guys have the knowledge so no problem with that and I apologize and I'm very very sorry for this mistake because I didn't know this rule if you can give me a second chance to get back to my friends and family I don't need anything just unban my main account and ban all other accounts I hope u do that for me and I go back to my family because the last few days I was very interactive with my family I created a strong family which is Outlaw have 40-50 active at the same time and I don't wanna lose it so please help me with it, also I don't know if its possible to check my IPv4 and the other ID IPv4 you will notice that we are from different countries and different devices
(I accept wipe also)
Thank you for taking care of this game mangers appreciate whatever punishment you guys give cuz its fair ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom