Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gamal Awad
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 23, 2024
Time of violation
8:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/o-LURqYhO2Q

Gamal A. Saad

Player
Player
all in pov

he asked me to show passport while i did nothing and arrested me. and i have the right to see his ID because he is driving a black jagular with green backlight that doesnt look like FIB car

he took me out of the car while he is standing on the other side of the car, he carried a stun gun with intention to use it in green zone with no reason and he didnt ask for my jumpsuit and didnt read my rights properly.

I didnt have my bodycam on because there was no event or RP situation so i am asking the Officer to show his POV

vAnimated

Player
Player
all in pov

he asked me to show passport while i did nothing and arrested me. and i have the right to see his ID because he is driving a black jagular with green backlight that doesnt look like FIB car

he took me out of the car while he is standing on the other side of the car, he carried a stun gun with intention to use it in green zone with no reason and he didnt ask for my jumpsuit and didnt read my rights properly.

I didnt have my bodycam on because there was no event or RP situation so i am asking the Officer to show his POV
LOL You are using pov that does not belong to you for your forum report? Furthermore you are using my livestream as your pov which you have overlayed with whatever that sound is in the background. Admins who watch my streams will easily punish you for trying to deceive them with pov that does not belong to you that you also altered. It is said in the pov to begin that you were going to get a FINE for misusing your vehicle, which the misuse was you ramming into me. The charge was 2.18.3 of Article 2 Crimes Against Society. Good try though with the state rule bud acting like I stopped you for no reason. I even told you that you were going to get a fine. You did not comply, and now its your IC issue to deal with.

Last edited:

Takumi Hurtz

Player
Player
all in pov

buddy why are you using someone elses pov? What do you mean you dont have pov because there was no RP situation? This IS an RP situation.

Andreas Tat

Player
Player
Bro said all in pov💀
1. Not your pov
2. “didnt read my rights properly.” The whole “pov” is a loud mess
  • 5.2 LSPD/SAHP/FIB cannot stop a person, search him or ask for passport without an IC reason.
He had 2 ic reason to ask for passport and if you are detained he has the rights to searches you

“I didnt have my bodycam on because there was no event or RP situation so i am asking the Officer to show his POV.”
Did you really asked? I don’t think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom