Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Range Juzo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Aayush
2. Your age IRL- 18
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord- aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname- Range Juzo
7. Your ID- 40275
===================================
Additional information

1. Leader of...
Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I want to become leader of this gang because I have an excellent past experience in the crime organisations as I have been a leader 2 times in other city and been in the terms as an HC in this city too.
- My primary aim to become the leader of this organisation is to make this gang most active and dangerous in whole city and rule this gang as no one did.
- My other aim to become leader of this organisation is to increase the roleplay level of the players playing on the server by doing most activities which gangs are supposed to do like robberies, ghetto clapping and much more.
- I also think that I am able to become a leader of this organisation as I have very good past experience and secondly I am well aware of all the rules and regulations of the city as I am playing on the project since last 2 years. This experience gave me confidence to write this application and gave will to become a leader and handle the org in best possible way.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- Make it the most active gang.
- Doing maximum number of robberies and situations.
- All time players in ghetto doing ghetto clapping.
- Make sure everything is going on within the boundaries of rules.
- Best High Commands.
- Complete 100% turf and 100% graffiti.
- Complete the term.
======================================================================
Thankyou for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Range Juzo.​

Vinay Anna

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom