Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader of Los Santos Vagos | Humbal Ganook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmain imam

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Harmain
2. Your age : 24
3. Time Zone : UTC+05:00
4. Average online per day : 3 to 4
5. Your Discord : Harmain456
6. Your Nickname : Harmain Ganook
7. Your ID: 72819

Additional information
Leader of Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to lead the Vagos because I've observed the impact of strong leadership in our community. Having served under effective leaders, I understand the importance of vision and unity. My experience as a member and my roles in previous organizations, such as Deputy & under Deputy have equipped me with valuable insights into what makes a gang thrive. I believe my leadership skills, dedication, and ability to foster a family-like atmosphere will help create a supportive environment where every member can grow and succeed.

I admire leaders who handle challenges with professionalism and care for their members. A great leader is not just focused on achieving goals but also on nurturing relationships within the team. My aim is to cultivate a sense of belonging, where every member feels valued and heard.

Your advice for improving the RP level in the organization.

HCs will be chosen carefully making sure each one of them knows what's best for the org plus Keeping a great HC team make a huge different
I will not tolerate any kind of favoritism each member who is active and doing great will get promotion other than that no
Ensure competition in respect and peace and have zero toxicity.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom