Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Saint Opps
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Sep 26, 2024
Time
Proofs
N/A

Saint Opps

Player
Player
Hello Lebron,

I am reaching out today to request my leader blacklist be revoked if possible. I have been a player in this beautiful server for over a year and in my time I have led NG for 2 amazing terms and SAHP for 2 amazing terms, surpassing 40+ members in gang raids. Now, I only say my terms were amazing as I have a lot of people supporting me by saying that. I recently a few months ago took about 2 months away to reflect on my actions and came back with a new mindset. I hope you will reconsider my blacklist in hopes I get one more chance to possibly lead an organization in this city. I have put in countless hours on the Leo side and I feel that my job isn’t done/I have what it takes to lead 1 last time.

Thank you for your time❤️
Sincerely,
Saint Opps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom