Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weedy Shakespeare

FIB Director.
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Waleed
2. Your age : 23 (72 IC)
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 4-8h
5. Your Discord : Waleed#1263
6. Your Nickname : Weedy Shakespeare
7. Your ID : 126477

Additional information
Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

R1:
When I first joined FIB, I joined as a junior agent. It was a great journey to work my way up from junior agent to a high command position. Throughout my time on this server, I've served in FIB in multiple terms. I've held multiple HC positions, including HOD of HR, DHOD of HR. I have Grinded from the bottom to the Top. Everyday was a new day with new challenges, and I learned alot in those terms, FIB is the backbone of the city, the most active and effective organization around, During Omer, Hawk, Ruby, Satriko's Terms, the experience was exceptional, and I really want to restore that sense of originality and excellence to FIB.

R2: As I have played this game for years now, I have earned experiences in all organizations, including leo org and gangs, I have gained experience in both of them as a high command.
I have completed Two Successful Terms as NG General, LSPD Deputy Chief, EMS Deputy Chief.
I have gain leadership experience as I have Spent my Most of the Time on most High end Positions in this city and Have Experienced Almost Every Organization.

R3: I am sure that I can return FIB to its Prime time, especially with the amazing team and Experience I have gathered. I have plans to gather all the Ex Directors/Deputies and other Really Experienced high Commands from the previous Terms and and apply their combined knowledge in this term. Along with making sure everything is done to the best of our capacities, I also want to make sure that everyone is treated fairly and same regardless of their ranks, that we achieve all the standards and goals. Additionally, I will make sure that my deputies and All of my high commands are there to cover everything for 24 Hours, so that they can complete the unresolved business even if I'm not in the city.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

A)
I will make sure that my high commands are involved in every Situation, Checking that all Rules are being Followed by Everyone, and they are managing their own departments. I will make Sure that my Departments are very active so they can help Other Organizations in their Special Missions. Each and Everyone is Doing their Job Correctly, Taking care of their Departments so there are no conflicts among anyone, Its important to me that the FIB remains a respected and honorable organization within the city, maintaining a positive reputation among other organizations.

B) Implement comprehensive training programs that cover various aspects of FIB operations, including procedural knowledge, tactical skills, and effective communication techniques. I been in HR and i know its an Important Department to introduce and Teach New Agents About FIB RP and teach them how to react in Critical Situations. I will Make sure that my HR Department has really Experienced People in it so they can teach new Agents Mentally and tactically. how they need to take orders and React to any Kind of Situations. These programs will ensure that FIB Agents are well-prepared to handle any situation they may encounter during roleplaying scenarios

C) Last but not least, I'll make sure that every agent puts in a lot of effort and showing hours on duty, making sure that the city is safe for the Citizens, Having my Undercover Department really Active so they have a great Knowledge of gangs Activity throughout the City. So they are always Step Ahead from the Gangs. I'll have a Great Bonus System to Encourage and Appreciate the our Agents for Showing a Great Activity. I will Also Try to Gather More Highly experienced Agents/Directors from Previous Term to Increase More RP in every Situation.

Highest Positions in Organizations I had.
NG General (Completed 2x Terms)
Deputy Chief of Police (LSPD)
EMS Deputy Chief
US Marshal / HOD / COS (SAHP)
HOD / DHOD HR (FIB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom