Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tushar_Badsha

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Tushar

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours

5. Your Discord: kabirr00

6. Your Nickname: Tusharr Badsha

7. Your ID: 63169

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I want to became vagos leader because I Have good experience Not Only Gang Also In Legal Orgs. I Know Every City Rules And I have potential to lead 30-40 player in events.

• I Have A Good Turfe Team And I will Try To Do 100% Turef. I Have Lots Of Friend In This City and my family members are supportive so they also help Me so my term don't goes dead And They Also Help me to do my term successfully without Any warning.

• I became a leader I try to improve rp by terrorists attack,Store Rob, Highway Robbery, GhettoClap, hostage situation.

• I believe my Deputy skills I have 4 experience Deputy. And My Last Goal is my term goes better as much with 0 warnings.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

• First I Will Treat My Gang Members as My Friend. And I will make sure First no one break rule.
  • I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules.
  • I Know New Player Want To Join Gang But First I Will Try To Teach Server Rules And Take Proper Interview.
  • I have a lot of goals to accomplish in my, and everyone knows that having a clear vision and goals already leads to a good term but accomplishing them makes the best term.
  • I Will Try To focus on Graffitis BCZ Graffitis one of the main way to earn money for New Gang Members I Have A Good Graffitis Team.
My Ex Experience:
1. Ex Bloods Deputy
2. Ex Marabunta Deputy
3. Ex EMS HR
4. Ex SHP CHIEF OF STAFF

Ranking System:

12.Leader

11.Deputy

10.Under Deputy

9.Turfer

8.Kingpin

7.Event Leader