Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Akio Verlice

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL: Smarth
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30 (India)
4. Average online per day: 5-6Hours
5. Your Discord: Hitman.in
6. Your Nickname: Akio Verlice
7. Your ID: 8559

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Ballas Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be the Leader of this specific organization?

I’ve spent a long time in the city, deeply involved in various illegal activities and organizations. With my extensive experience, I have gained a solid understanding of how gangs operate and what it takes to lead them effectively. I believe I can lead The Ballas Gang successfully and ensure it runs smoothly.

I want to lead The Ballas because I’m eager to take part in a variety of events, such as shop and gun store robberies, submarine missions, and more. My goal is to boost the criminal presence by organizing daily events, offering attractive bonuses, and encouraging high participation. I also plan to activate and dominate the ghetto, leading The Ballas to outperform other gangs, while ensuring everything remains within the boundaries of server rules. With my leadership, I’m confident my friends and family members will join the gang, helping me successfully complete my term without any issues.

As a leader, I will prioritize fulfilling all weekly requests, ensuring the gang operates independently without external pressure. The organization will have active members who attend every event. I’ll delegate trusted deputies to assist in covering all events, especially during late hours. I also plan to build an elite graffiti team that will secure maximum profit for the gang. This strategy will ensure the success of The Ballas Gang during my leadership.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play in the organization.

- There will be zero tolerance for toxicity within the organization.
- Recruitment will focus on players who understand RP and gang rules.
- The Ballas will establish dominance in the ghetto with a strong presence.
- Hostage situations and all other gang activities will be conducted regularly.
- I will select trusted deputies to help manage the gang and ensure everything runs smoothly.

Last edited:

Mitthu Don

Player
Player
+1 From Mitthu Don

images

Top Bottom