Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Usman Blade

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your Name IRL - Usman

1. Your Age IRL - 18

1. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

1. Average Online Per Day - 5-9 Hours

1. Your Discord ID - blade.black69

1. Your Nickname - Mohamed Bladee

1. Your ID - 88875
Additional Information -
  1. Leader of Ballas

2. 2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Its been many months i am playing en3 and i know what are the problems which people are facing while playing game and i will solve them I think i have the skills to lead the gang as a leader and complete a good term

I will try my best to do max events and not let my curators down and i will make ballas gang on Top and make sure that all the events are done and i will provide good bonus to my gang member so that they can show their intrest in the events

I will make good relations with other gang so that we could work together and make the leos in tension and once again make the gangs on top and also i think new laws would be added which will improve the experience of people playing and they will enjoy more and i will do fun events within the org to create more intrest

I will do 100% turf and try to complete my term with 0 warns and i will not do any rule break so that the other players will not get disturb and everyone can enjoy the rp

3. Your advise to improving to roleplay level in the organization

I will make sure that everyone will be treated equally with full respect and no favoritism in my org without any hate for other player everyone in my org will get all respect and love.

I will make sure that there is no toxicity in my org so that everyone could enjoy the roleplay and who ever does toxicity will get blacklist from my org no matter that hes my friend or not and everyone will get equally respect no matter whats their rank

I will unite with other gang to do hs fz and other things so that we can give good compition to leos and defet them

I will train new people of leading a gang like training them how to do negotiation with leos and how to do proper rp , i will do max graffiti and 100% turf

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom