Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amedow Hurmacii
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidt
Date
Sep 27, 2024
Time
20:34
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/826664/

Pysckol

eeeeeee
Player
he said 'Regarding bug abuse it was a correct decision
As because of the radio animation while falling from roof you did not get damage'
yes it was bug but i didnt abuse this, watch pov im talking on radio everytime and at the time again i talked(said: back side,back side,rp ticket side,rp ticket side) and i fell down and closed radio but its not on purpose i cant think this at that time and got ban for bug abuse but i didnt abuse anything it was a bug

for 'Also admin asked about whole pov because he wanted to check about the possible rule break'
firstly he asked pov when im working, i came to house and i posted then posted one more long pov(enough pov for forum bcz thread owner said ''pov request reason : maybe there is five to six people using heavy machine gun'' and i provided then admin asked all pov,this is clearly trying find rulebreak from us and give warn to ballas he know im deputy and targetting ballas he taking bunta forums or to bunta ex: On consideration - Fear RP + MG + Calling Cheaters | 138346 although our leader not in pov, speaking from radio and our guys getting warn for revenge kill
im not saying its not bug im saying i didnt abuse this its not on purpose

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected.
Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom