Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nioo Bros
Administrators nickname
Rena Williams
Date
Sep 27, 2024
Time
18:01
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/827167/

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
as I put forum, but it gets rejected becoz there is no PG admin see but tell me 1 thing what is PG? as I go in grand rp server and check what is PG it is Power gaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike ok now tell me in my Pov they talking in radio while gun in hand if there was revolver then I can understand ok it small weapon can be done but at least see its circumcised shotgun and other one do with assault rifle plz consider rule as rule u tell me can see in Irl ppl using radios while holding heavy shotguns and guns (movies aside) as if u describing PG as u describe in server so I found my complain was right and if again say me no that's noy PG so plz in server also write in which things this thing not happen

this is for who is reviewing complain bro atleast think in ur mind that someone talking in radio while he have heavy shotgun in hand and other is picking up item while gun in that hand did u think that is humanlike if u think yes then i dont think what to explain just i say sorry i put this forum

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Approved - PG | 170785 in this forum situation is same he is patching while circum in hand but it is accepted mine rejected why situation is same thats not make any sense bro just write is every rule that which thing will consider in rule breaks and which thing not as according to rule i can say its PG in my complain also

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
As i can only say that think as human just imagine ppls taking in radios with that hand where they holding heavy guns and picking up items from same hand where they holding gun if i go according to rule its PG in all possible situations where its seems to not humanlike but i know decision is in ur hands so i can just say just imagine all situation as human!!

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
He was using circumcised shotgun while speaking on radio
The person was holding either a revolver or AR carbine while picking items
It totally depends on which gun it is there for example if it is a heavy sniper or LMG then it can be considered as PG​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom