Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Efeee Hurmacii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 25, 2024
Time of violation
17:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_JQaJNSYRY

bushido grand

Player
Player
bcoz of this scammers we cant play the game in normal way u make us never trust people wht kind people are u that u scamm people its hard to earn money and u scamm people i hope gods will give u the best punishment ever

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
We have reached an agreement between us and I request that the forum be closed
i have a all pov that i take his car back he just closed the forum he just edit a forum codeA he and his friends manuplating you i have all ooc we talk and do discussion and i give him car iam newbie i dont know some rules and i am not scammer i dont do scamming with people if you think iam guilty then you give me a punishment and sorry for that my mistakes after that i learn all the rules and i dont do mistakes and this is pov

Last edited:

Efe Altun

Player
Player
i have a all pov that i take his car back he just closed the forum he just edit a forum codeA he and his friends manuplating you i have all ooc we talk and do discussion and i give him car iam newbie i dont know some rules and i am not scammer i dont do scamming with people if you think iam guilty then you give me a punishment and sorry for that my mistakes after that i learn all the rules and i dont do mistakes and this is pov
You told me on discord that you quit the game because my electricity went out, but when you gave me the car back, the color of the car and the color of the rims were different, why did you lie?

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
You told me on discord that you quit the game because my electricity went out, but when you gave me the car back, the color of the car and the color of the rims were different, why did you lie?
bro i give you extra money to customize to your choice

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
I demand the necessary action.
Admin i have all the pov i give him his car and i have all ooc dc chats and forum screen shot when he say close the forum and he doing we aggreement between us I give him his car after that he closed the forum

Efe Altun

Player
Player
Admin all the things in pov see pov and you choose the decision and i have also all ooc discord chat if you want to see then i put all the screen shot thats shit
You didn't tell me there was a color difference in my car and you lied that the power went out.You lied to me that the electricity went out, but then you admitted that you did it on purpose that the electricity did not go out. I have a pov of all my dc conversations.

Efe Altun

Player
Player
Admin i have all the pov i give him his car and i have all ooc dc chats and forum screen shot when he say close the forum and he doing we aggreement between us I give him his car after that he closed the forum
I was going to close the forum if you weren't lying and I found out you were lying.

Raayan Pluxury

Player
Player
You didn't tell me there was a color difference in my car and you lied that the power went out.You lied to me that the electricity went out, but then you admitted that you did it on purpose that the electricity did not go out. I have a pov of all my dc conversations.
First of all how can you send a request to close the forum you lied to him, cuz you need to type only close ,that also count in scamming second thing you are mixing things from dc to blackmailing him to give car back and you will close the forum as i can saw in the video you both will go for vacation so best of luck

Efe Altun

Player
Player
First of all how can you send a request to close the forum you lied to him, cuz you need to type only close ,that also count in scamming second thing you are mixing things from dc to blackmailing him to give car back and you will close the forum as i can saw in the video you both will go for vacation so best of luck
oky

Efe Altun

Player
Player
I didn't blackmail him or anything. DC has a record of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom