Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Harry Richh

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Richh

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Rubal Bhatia
2.Your age: 17 (running)
3.Time Zone: (GMT +5:30)
4.Average Online per day: 7-8 Hours Maybe More On Weekends
5.Your Discord: goat_.08
6.Your Nickname: Harry Richh
7. Your ID: 82111

Additional Information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

bm5lci5wbmc

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with an explanation)

- I Want To Be Leader Of LSPD (Los Santos Police Department) Because As I Gained A Great Experience In Legal As Well As In Illegal 28 FIB,27 LSPD,27 SAHP, 26 EMS,EX LTG NG In Illegal EX-Leader Of Families,Deputy Of Families,Under Deputy Bloods,Currently OG BUNTA (9)

-I Had Done A Great RP In LEOS. I Have Been In City For Many Time And Saw Many Things Happening As A Leo And As Well As Citizen. I Saw Many Leader Cant Run The Term Because Of Inactivity But As In My Term I Will Personally Will Be Attending All The Events And In My Term There Will Be No Favoritism Ranks Will Be Given According To Activity And MY IA Department Will Regularly Check The Logs And We Will Give The promotion To Deserving Ones.

-As LSPD is The Org In Which All Newbies Start Their Journey as LEO Even I Joined LSPD As A LEO.So I Want To Help Them And I Will Regularly Pay Their Bonuses Because In Many Terms Newbies Do Hardwork And They Not Get A penny From Leader It Will Be Avoided In My Leadership.

-As I Saw In Many Terms Personally That Many HighCommands Are Toxic And They Have No Respect For Low Commands This Problem Will Be Avoided in My Term If Anyone DO so I Will Take Action Against Him.

- I Will Strength My Human Resource Team Because Of This No Activity Issues Will be There They Will Do Regular Open Recruitments. We Will Hire Peoples From Various Time Zones.

-I Have Good Plans And Experienced HC Team That Will Help me To Run This Org. My Focus Will be On More Numbers In Events Like Store Robbery,Hostage Situation etc. I am Good Enough Confident That In My Leadership This Org Will Not Get Warnings and Verbals and Will Run This Term Successfully.

- I Know That I Got LR 3.1 In My Last Term Of Families and I Know That Its Very Major Rule Break For Leaders But Now I Think I Built Trust By Serving LTG in NG, Deputy Families, 28 FIB After That Leader Rule Break. I Very Much Apologies For That And In This Term I Will Prove Myself!!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- We Will Do Promotion Ceremonies Every Week In which We Will Facilitate And Promote People Who Deserves The Promotion By Their Hardwork Not On Favoritism.

- We Will Utilize More RP commands During On Duty We Will Increase Use Of Commands (me/try/do) This Makes Dynamic Roleplay.

- We Will Make Good Relations With Every Another Orgs And We will Help Them When Needed!

- We Will Conduct Meetings Every Saturday With All The Departmental HC`s For If They Have any Issues For Doing Departmental Works.

- We Will Do Every Weekly Tasks Given By Curators and Will Lead This Term Without any Warning Or Verbal.

CHAIN OF COMMAND

30.Chief of police
29.Deputy chief
28.Chief of division
27.Head of department
26.Deputy head of department
25.Senior Major
24.Major
20. Detective III
19. Detective II
18. Detective I
17. Master Sergeant