Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Mass Rule Break | 157778, 170633, 174561, 138090, 124090, 21198, 159636, 172130, 130077

Your ID
Players nickname
Ghost Shafayat
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2024
Time of violation
20:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UF4Z7qw9iO0

Ghost Bro

Player
Player
While searching for solars to raid, we were unexpectedly attacked by a group who provoked and opened fire on us without any warning or demands. This was a coordinated mass rule violation by the entire family.
The time stamp of killing me without demand is 1:19, 157778 this lady also killed my family members after me.

Last edited:

iftiak11

Get a Life Bro
Player
No off topic : That's their private property. According to the RP rules, they have every right to demand you leave their property. You were all screaming, which is why you didn't hear them properly. After they told you to leave, none of you showed any fear for your life, which is clear fear RP. Your whole family failed to roleplay fear, and that should result in a family warning for the Unknown family.

Blacksquad Antu

Nice joke btw
Player
No off topic : That's their private property. According to the RP rules, they have every right to demand you leave their property. You were all screaming, which is why you didn't hear them properly. After they told you to leave, none of you showed any fear for your life, which is clear fear RP. Your whole family failed to roleplay fear, and that should result in a family warning for the Unknown family.
Tell that girl who gave us demand to fix her mic first so that we can hear xd.

Ghost Bro

Player
Player
Yeah, you are right, everyone was screaming there, but the fact is that those who were screaming were not from our family. They are from a family named The Order. They also gave us a demand, which is a UB demand, and they were forcing that lady to give us demand without any reason.

Shan Albertus

EX ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š & ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Leader of unofficial org
POV timestamp: 0:33 ID 54509 Did GR 3.1 by Bangla language. (request to check by Bangla admin)
ID 106294 mentioned a mass rule break at 01:09, which meant they came to target our unofficial organization without any reason.
as there are no solar as POV owner and his friend statement in POV why they came to our family house for provoking?
All of them should be punished for provoking us on our private property and targeting an unofficial organization, which is a big offense.
and one or 2 family members braking rule does not count under the mass rule brake.

Blacksquad Antu

Nice joke btw
Player
POV timestamp: 0:33 ID 54509 Did GR 3.1 by Bangla language. (request to check by Bangla admin)
ID 106294 mentioned a mass rule break at 01:09, which meant they came to target our unofficial organization without any reason.
as there are no solar as POV owner and his friend statement in POV why they came to our family house for provoking?
All of them should be punished for provoking us on our private property and targeting an unofficial organization, which is a big offense.
and one or 2 family members braking rule does not count under the mass rule brake.
And the members who came here to help your family was talking in bangla from the start lol.

Ghost Bro

Player
Player
As you can see from my POV, there are more than 12 members with enemy signs, and 4 of them are definitely not from your family, they are from The Order family. I believe the rest are from your family. Another point is that you guys are trying to turn the situation on us about the solar. I request that you to read the forum properly again, where I mentioned that we were there because we were searching for solars to raid, not because we had found one there. Also we didn't start any provoking there you're family member or from The Order family member start to provoking us first.

Last edited:

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
there was no provoking or something .then provide a pov if we started provoking. we didnt gave demand about anything. you guys started provoking and saying your members to shoot us.then when i heard that i said that you guys will do mass rule break.i just warned you guys that it will be a mass rule break if you guys shoot us without any reason. but still i think you guys dont have enough idea about server rules so you guys still shot us without any kind of demand.

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
when you gave us demand? without demand you are saying about fear?you guys did RDM. you know what is RDM? or i should mention that?

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
your family member was the starter who was talking bangla and started toxicity in bangla language.

George Brown

Player
Player
Since my family members are involved, we donโ€™t need a ticket to move around the city. If someone enters private property and the owner objects, a demand should be made first. If that doesn't resolve the situation, a warning must be given before any shooting. It's unreasonable to claim someone is trespassing without reason. Based on the POV, no demands were made before they started shooting. Additionally, members of the Albertus family used Discord to call The Order for backup, which is metagaming. Both families committed a mass rule break by coordinating this behavior. I trust the admin will make the right decision.

Blacksquad Antu

Nice joke btw
Player
Secondly they said they were searching for solar which is not visible in POV ... in pov its clearly visible that they are intentionally in our fam house and provoking all the time

As you see we are enemies, they came to our house whenever they hop in the city to provoke and Which they call RP lmao
Logic didnt left the chat, logic left you xd ..

Chengis khan

Player
Player
Are you dumb or something. Id 138090 was talking in bangla from start so there is no occ insult by id 54509 at all xd. Id 106294 mentioned mass rule break cause your fam members was doing that lol . Its mentioned in pov owners statement that they were here to search for solar and that time you guys called The Order fam member for backup and Id 138090 started provoking there. No one was targeting your unofficial organization such a lame excuse xd. There were 4 members from The Order fam whom were wearing the fam clothes so definitely rest players whom have enemy sign on them are your fam members whom are more than 5 so definitely its a mass rule break.
First learn some rules bro then say anything xd.

Shan Albertus

EX ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š & ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Leader of unofficial org
Are you dumb or something. Id 138090 was talking in bangla from start so there is no occ insult by id 54509 at all xd. Id 106294 mentioned mass rule break cause your fam members was doing that lol . Its mentioned in pov owners statement that they were here to search for solar and that time you guys called The Order fam member for backup and Id 138090 started provoking there. No one was targeting your unofficial organization such a lame excuse xd. There were 4 members from The Order fam whom were wearing the fam clothes so definitely rest players whom have enemy sign on them are your fam members whom are more than 5 so definitely its a mass rule break.
First learn some rules bro then say anything xd.
First of all,, don't hide behind, a fake forum account if you have guts, talk face-to-face. and ops, I did not know you can see the family tag to see who is from which family, and let admin decide here... as I can realize after reading all the comments, you guys don't know how mass rule break works, so there is no benefit to argue xD
everything will be clear when admin takes the decision. :D

Last edited:

Chengis khan

Player
Player
First of all,, don't hide behind, a fake forum account if you have guts, talk face-to-face. and ops, I did not know you can see the family tag to see who is from which family, and let admin decide here... as I can realize after reading all the comments, you guys don't know how mass rule break works, so there is no benefit to argue xD
Noob shit its The Order. You dont even know who can see the family tag and who cant and you are barking here xd. Have a life bro and dont try to realize anything with a empty head it will be painful for you ๐Ÿ˜„. I dont have time to explain it to you again as I have a life. So keep quite and dont bark.
Btw learn some rules...

Auhonnnz

Player
Player
Bro like are you fucking dumb? Do you even know the state rules? As an Ex Senior Admin, you should know all the fucking rules bro. From the beginning of the POV it is clearly visible that Order was ruling your members to shoot us. (Ofc you guys will be ruled by them cz you donโ€™t have any strength to rule others) after that your fam member shot us without any demand and there were only 4 members of order and rest of them were from your family. Since 5 members of your were involved in this situation then its clearly a Fam warn.

Listen guys I got some good tips for you. First of all just don't take orders help to defend yourself.
Secondly please teach your fam members some rules.
Thirdly tell your fam members to not cry in discord. As they said we can't fight them in mirror park so we go to your house and disturb you please just come to ghetto once. I never saw any of your members in ghetto. And also when they were doing highway robbery we went there to get robbed but after seeing us they ran away ๐Ÿ˜”

Last edited:

Jinibell Albertus

Player
Player
This forum was made on Friday and Albertus family got accepted as Unofficial org on Saturday proof provided below.
also in this situation only 3 member from Albertus and just one of them start shooting.
how its a mass rule brake? hope admin will take right decision.

Top Bottom