Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Charless Sainz
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Sep 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hVY6aNQ

Charles Sainz

𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮.
Player
Dear admins ,
I started GrandRP longtime ago. I've loved this project ever since I met it.I was playing joyfully. From the beggining of my journey to here I was having fun and joining nearly all events.

Today I tried to login but I saw that scene: My intention was not to steal. I know that I must act in accordance with the rules set. However, I made a mistake and I accept that I deserve the consequences. I'm ready for any type of punishment for last chance.I'm very sorry,I regret everything I've done. I want to assure you that this type of behavior will not happen again and that I will pay more attention to the rules.I sincerely request that I be given another chance so that my efforts will not be in vain.

Top Bottom