Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Volsky Vladislavski
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 27, 2024
Time of violation
20:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qrQnVayw8sw

Oktay Mollow

typing...
Player
“Forum Owner” stop crying in the forum look at this. Clearly u can see everything here :)
YOU ARE NOT NORMAL…
You cheat and shamelessly claim that others cheat. You can’t even play with cheats LOL.

Jhon Fanne

Player
Player
“Forum Owner” stop crying in the forum look at this. Clearly u can see everything here :)
YOU ARE NOT NORMAL…
You cheat and shamelessly claim that others cheat. You can’t even play with cheats LOL.

this forum does not concern you and this is called ( Targeting ) Watch yourself

Jhon Fanne

Player
Player
I didn't target anyone. I don't have to take care of myself, you have to take care of yourself. Now leave the ALL CHEATS servers and Learn the rules :)
you are a funny person, I do not use redux or cheating, I use the normal game, but they make a great effort and cheat in the game because they cannot play the normal game, and this person who uploaded it to the forum has weak internet, the admin told him that it is D-Sync, and I have the full clip, and I am against anyone who uses any cheating in the game, and you can watch all the clips that I upload and see them with your own eyes, and do not defend the cheaters ;)
RmXPqNa.png

Ran Mollow

Player
Player
you are a funny person, I do not use redux or cheating, I use the normal game, but they make a great effort and cheat in the game because they cannot play the normal game, and this person who uploaded it to the forum has weak internet, the admin told him that it is D-Sync, and I have the full clip, and I am against anyone who uses any cheating in the game, and you can watch all the clips that I upload and see them with your own eyes, and do not defend the cheaters ;)
RmXPqNa.png
lol
bro u suck in shooting thats all ! >> just like lmezomi guy
if have dollar for every time i kill someone and he say im cheater ill be Millionaire
just say "i killed by girl and i have no Excuse except to say she's cheater ' i know ur ashamed about ur self but dont worry shit happen.

im gonna go to sleep wake me up when u need to do pc check.

ps :
lmezomi ! u got 7 days vacation Because of me, that doesn't mean you have to bark at every forum that concerns me,
i got 14 days too ! thats ok i didnt say anything, but you !!!
Try to lower your barking in everything you see my name in. I'm afraid you'll turn into a rabid dog by mistake.

oktay ty <3

Jhon Fanne

Player
Player
lol
bro u suck in shooting thats all ! >> just like lmezomi guy
if have dollar for every time i kill someone and he say im cheater ill be Millionaire
just say "i killed by girl and i have no Excuse except to say she's cheater ' i know ur ashamed about ur self but dont worry shit happen.

im gonna go to sleep wake me up when u need to do pc check.

ps :
lmezomi ! u got 7 days vacation Because of me, that doesn't mean you have to bark at every forum that concerns me,
i got 14 days too ! thats ok i didnt say anything, but you !!!
Try to lower your barking in everything you see my name in. I'm afraid you'll turn into a rabid dog by mistake.

oktay ty <3
who are you anyway lol. You can't be a millionaire without hitbox look at the video and look at the shots where they hit Maybe it is {D-Sync} nobody knows except the admin so stop talking too much and leave it to the admin.

Last edited:

Ran Mollow

Player
Player
who are you anyway lol. You can't be a millionaire without hitbox look at the video and look at the shots where they hit Maybe it is {D-Sync} nobody knows except the admin so stop talking too much and leave it to the admin.
oh I didnt introduce myself ?!!😅
sorry man i forgot
I'm Ran Mollow the girl who will laugh at you when you find out that I'm not a cheater I'm just better than you, or a may be bad but your worst than me idk
nice to meet you
or not idk

Oktay Mollow

typing...
Player
Check her forum account. She is playing normal without any redux. Who the hell are you, No name ! Maybe u think u r a good shooter, nahhhh u r bad u need to do more practice : )

Ran Mollow

Player
Player
The hitbox is very very clear
This id have try to kill multiple times on ghetto with his cheat but i wasn't recording please tomi meller review the forum the hitbox is very clear
pls tomi meller do it let them cry that i have nothing but they suck .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom