Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
179298 and 220921
Players nickname
Aiden Longg
Administrators nickname
King spectre
Date
Sep 29, 2024
Time
01:24
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OlYrdow

Aiden longg

Player
Player
dear lebron

i was recently banned for cheats ban evading 1.1 and 1.4 on IDs 179298 and 220921 which i never cheated would never cheat on any game
the possible reaon for this ban was i gave a rockstar account to my friend who was banned for cheats a couple months ago his ID being 178853 and he was banned for cheats and 1.1 1.4 and ban evading and somehow because the names are similar because they belong to me originally i have been banned after a quick talk with king he told me i made both my accounts on SC ( Aidxnlol ) and this SC was shared with someone else and i dont know where this SC is nor do i know the details to it possibly hacked

another reason i may have been banned for this was changing rockstar a while back which was verified by jonny odds himself and i have all the proof of this
occurrence all i ask is may i be unbanned or atleast something to prove im not cheating when i know the person who brought this on me and now highly regret sharing an account with him as it his clearly messed me up in the long run i would never cheat let alone break rules in this server u can check my punishment history its clean

and i also applied for leadership a while back: i wouldnt of done this if i knew i was ban evading cheating breaking 1.1 and 1.4

all the account that i know of and AIDENLONG1 is the one i gave to my friend before we started playing grand originally are now listed in the imgur link

i may have used Aidxnlol at some point when i created the account and left the city for a while after i came back in October 2023 i have no recollection of this accounts whereabouts or the details as i said possibly hacked or something along the lines of that

i also just sat for 30 minutes through 10 different emails and couldnt gain myself access to this account

all i ask is that u read this and appreciate the time i put in to get back in this lovely city

thanks for reading even if i dont get unbanned
Aiden Longg.

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Hello,
First of all, Title should be Ban for Ban evading CHEATS + 1.1-1.4

1. You tried to deceive me 5 times in DMs with different stories, from saying you never knew about the SC ( The one you made ur accounts from !! ) then saying you know it but never used it , then saying you gave it to your friend , then saying the SC got stolen , then saying you used it then changed the SC.

2. You had more SCs , Some of the SCs you had are AIDENLONGG1 AIDENLONGG2 AIDENLONGG3 , The thing that in DMs you said that "AIDENLONGG1" Is not your SC and it doesnt belong to you....... Hello mister, read the SC name, if it doesnt belong to you why you used it HUNDREDS OF TIMES with the EXACT SAME NAME with the other SCs just changing the number ???

3. You saying that SC AidxnIoI Doesnt belong to you... This social club is the owner of both of your IDs, its the original SC that used to make both accounts, which used cheats more than 1 time using THE SAME SC you created your accounts from. ( That you forgot using it ?? )

4. If the SC was stolen, how you didnt remember it when i asked you about it ? or is it just another lie ? xD.
However, Its not stolen, you used the "Stolen" SC ~280 times ....... Thats not stolen SC....

In conclusion,
You are evading CHEATS ban, tried to lie with 5 different stories, tried to put admin name to prove your story " Jonny odds" which we both were laughing on your lies and stories that getting changed every 5mins.

Logs are more than clear, its crystal clear of this rule break, We don't tolerate CHEATERS neither BAN EVADERS.

Proofs will be sent to Higher-ups if requested..

Aiden longg

Player
Player
Hello,

1. You tried to deceive me 5 times in DMs with different stories, from saying you never knew about the SC ( The one you made ur accounts from !! ) then saying you know it but never used it , then saying you gave it to your friend , then saying the SC got stolen , then saying you used it then changed the SC.

2. You had more SCs , Some of the SCs you had are AIDENLONGG1 AIDENLONGG2 AIDENLONGG3 , The thing that in DMs you said that "AIDENLONGG1" Is not your SC and it doesnt belong to you....... Hello mister, read the SC name, if it doesnt belong to you why you used it HUNDREDS OF TIMES with the EXACT SAME NAME with the other SCs just changing the number ???

3. You saying that SC AidxnIoI Doesnt belong to you... This social club is the owner of both of your IDs, its the original SC that used to make both accounts, which used cheats more than 1 time using THE SAME SC you created your accounts from. ( That you forgot using it ?? )

4. If the SC was stolen, how you didnt remember it when i asked you about it ? or is it just another lie ? xD.
However, Its not stolen, you used the "Stolen" SC ~280 times ....... Thats not stolen SC....

In conclusion,
You are evading CHEATS ban, tried to lie with 5 different stories, tried to put admin name to prove your story " Jonny odds" which we both were laughing on your lies and stories that getting changed every 5mins.

Logs are more than clear, its crystal clear of this rule break, We don't tolerate CHEATERS neither BAN EVADERS.

first of all i never tried to deceive u as it is 4 am for me im having trouple staying awake im trying to get unbanned

i never cheated never will and i said the SC does belong to me i just never used it on grand

SC ( Aidxnlol) belongs to me idk of its whereabouts and also why would i apply for leadership to get myself banned?

i love this server i can even get the guy who ban evaded on my social club to tell u it wasnt me if u dont believe me then i could also lock him out of all my SCs so he can never come back unless he makes his own

Aiden longg

Player
Player
Hello,

In conclusion,

also i would like to see some proof of cheats without pc check i submitted to one u rejected me how can u say im cheating and not let me prove it to u

Aiden longg

Player
Player
Hello,

In conclusion,

also unless my grand account is also being used without my knowledge then there is nothing i can do about it
"i never cheated never will and i said the SC does belong to me i just never used it on grand"

You used the SC ~280 times, used it with your Main-Twink accounts and other accounts too.

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
It was used with your knowledge, How do I know ? Because the SC Literally the OWNER of both of your IDs. Its the SC that has been used to create your Main-Twink, after you created the accounts you logged in-game with BOTH OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, and now you saying you don't know it and never used it in grand ?

Simple thing, We have logs for every single thing in the game. You can't make stories , logs are clear and it shows the REAL story.

Aiden longg

Player
Player
It was used with your knowledge, How do I know ? Because the SC Literally the OWNER of both of your IDs. Its the SC that has been used to create your Main-Twink, after you created the accounts you logged in-game with BOTH OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, and now saying you saying you don't know it and never used it in grand ?

Simple thing, We have logs for every single thing in the game. You can't make stories , logs are clear and it shows the REAL story.
i dont personally want an admin to back me up nor do i know about using this social club especially 280 times

as i said all accounts can be hacked in witch case i should be banned for security reasons not because of all the others

especially cheats because i wouldnt even know where to get cheats never mine install them into my game also im a very safe person every redux/ weapon skin ive ever used has been sent to admin before use so why would i break all these big rules and care so much about the small ones?

Aiden longg

Player
Player
dear lebron

i was recently banned for cheats ban evading 1.1 and 1.4 on IDs 179298 and 220921 which i never cheated would never cheat on any game
the possible reaon for this ban was i gave a rockstar account to my friend who was banned for cheats a couple months ago his ID being 178853 and he was banned for cheats and 1.1 1.4 and ban evading and somehow because the names are similar because they belong to me originally i have been banned after a quick talk with king he told me i made both my accounts on SC ( Aidxnlol ) and this SC was shared with someone else and i dont know where this SC is nor do i know the details to it possibly hacked

another reason i may have been banned for this was changing rockstar a while back which was verified by jonny odds himself and i have all the proof of this
occurrence all i ask is may i be unbanned or atleast something to prove im not cheating when i know the person who brought this on me and now highly regret sharing an account with him as it his clearly messed me up in the long run i would never cheat let alone break rules in this server u can check my punishment history its clean

and i also applied for leadership a while back: i wouldnt of done this if i knew i was ban evading cheating breaking 1.1 and 1.4

all the account that i know of and AIDENLONG1 is the one i gave to my friend before we started playing grand originally are now listed in the imgur link

i may have used Aidxnlol at some point when i created the account and left the city for a while after i came back in October 2023 i have no recollection of this accounts whereabouts or the details as i said possibly hacked or something along the lines of that

i also just sat for 30 minutes through 10 different emails and couldnt gain myself access to this account

all i ask is that u read this and appreciate the time i put in to get back in this lovely city

thanks for reading even if i dont get unbanned
Aiden Longg.
Also here is proof of the guy asking for the code to my account and admitting to also being banned on en2 for cheats and getting unbanned on en2 and also thanking me for letting me use rockstar That’s all the proof I can give that this fault isn’t me idk what happened to ( SC aidxnlol or how it was logged into my grand account 280 times that is a security issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom