Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wizard Cooperr
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Sep 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/HCd8mi5

Wizard_Cooper

Player
Player
Dear Alex, today I got ban for deceiving admins and after researching I found this fourm - Thread
In this video/thread this is the guy which I've reported for RDM gave the proof that he had gave me demands. But, in my bodycam there was not any demands. It's coughdrop most probably so I reported it as RDM in this thread - After reporting him, he got punished by admin because in my bodycam it was clear that he has not gave me any demands.

The mistake I made that once my thread got approved I deleted the my bodycam from youtube the reason behind is that I clip many things with my friends and post it on yt and all reports and clips got mixed up in it. So, after once my thread got approved I deleted the reported clips. This is the mistake I'm realising now. I haven't decieve any admin and my thread which was approved by "Sle Azy" you can verify from him too that in my bodycam there was not any kind of demands. From next time I will not remove video from my youtube. Final decisions yours. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom