Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
Beyaz Kurt
Administrators nickname
Can Snow
Date
Sep 29, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/828453/#post-2916779

BeyazKurt

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Hello, i want to talk about this forum and about admin's decision. Because it is really a funny decision for me.
First of all, my member opened this forum because somone rdm us Rejected - RDM I 56044, 97827
But its rejected because pov should be longer
Then my member provide a longer pov which is here On consideration - RDM I 56044, 97827
But the guys who Rdm my members didnt get punishment, but my members got punishment for that :D
And i watched the whole video, admin counts ''selam'' as involving religion. its not involving religion, it means hi in Turkish
However, we were in our own family house and if there is a involving religion (there is not but still) no one complains about it. its our private location
Also, he gave punishment to my 2 members for ''mixing'' there is no mixing too and there was no RP. its a private talking and there was no stranger when they do that
i want you to check this again please because my members got punished for no reason. We got punished because somone rdm us? is this really fair?
im sure you will give the true decision for that situation. There is no mixing and no involving religion. They should provide their own pov when they believe we did that
as i said, its a private talk and there is no rp. but still ''selam'' isnt involving religion.
Also, the guy isnt in our family but ''sa'' isnt involving religion too. he didnt say selamın aleyküm. Maybe he wanted to say something different who knows? there is no proof for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom