Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moon West
Suspect ID
158790, 162041
Date of violation
Sep 28, 2024
Time of violation
16:57
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/JA1nRTz

Moon West

Player
Player
I'M REQUESTING ONLY HIGHER UP ADMINs TO ADDDRESS THIS ISSUE

The toxicity directed towards me by Sunny Knox (158790) and Nihal Soni (162041) in the club chat is unbearable.
I kindly request that appropriate action be taken against them, as this situation is truly distressing for me.

Last edited:

sunny rana

Player
Player
I'M REQUESTING ONLY HIGHER UP ADMINs TO ADDDRESS THIS ISSUE

The toxicity directed towards me by Sunny Knox (158790) and Nihal Soni (162041) in the club chat is unbearable.
I kindly request that appropriate action be taken against them, as this situation is truly distressing for me.
hahahahahahah u guys get killed by our fam in events and calling that shit targeting so miss or mr moon west u keep ur self away from events and if u talking about toxicity its always u guys who started that shit first u provoking our whole fam on behalf of marabunta got disbanded yesterday u always bark in club chat and pock ous and get clapped in events then call this shit toxic targeting aint no way chance of someone will target u without any reason in the end u get what u deserves u started toxicity first in cc and now crying at gov side

Addy Knox

King of my own small kingdom!
Player
Plz if you have eyes (each of a pair of globular organs of sight in the head of humans) (read it carefully so that you understand that you have to get a pair of them) look first at who is doing toxicity and who is talking shit over anything in your own pov. you guys have no other work than crying here for fake justice for the issue that you all have created on your own. go learn some simple ethics and then be a forum warrior. being a forum warrior also it need a common scene that you all don't have.

Shooter681

Alpha Knocked
Player
Plz if you have eyes (each of a pair of globular organs of sight in the head of humans) (read it carefully so that you understand that you have to get a pair of them) look first at who is doing toxicity and who is talking shit over anything in your own pov. you guys have no other work than crying here for fake justice for the issue that you all have created on your own. go learn some simple ethics and then be a forum warrior. being a forum warrior also it need a common scene that you all don't have.
Dear Shiva Pandey,
Tu bhosdiwale 1.5 saal se grind kr rha bhen ke lavde kabhi bhi tu apne family ko unofficial nhi kr paya tu jhatu hai teri aujaat yhi hai.
Or teri mellisa randi bhi terko chod kr chli gyi🤣 wo bhadvi pehle hill side me thi fir thugs me ayyi fir knox fir bhot jgha chudti rhi wo teri trah same or wo ladka hai uska real name tanish hai jhatu

Aur mai ponda cheri me ayya tha teri ma chodne or tu haryana me apni ma ko chudva rha

Anik xoxo tera baap hai
Vikku mannu rolex en sabki ma ki chut me 69 hathio ke lund🤣

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 162041 will receive a punishment for Toxicity

ID 158790
already got punished for Toxicity on the same day

For considering it as Targeting all the proofs were from same situation , and if it was done continuously every day you can make a complaint with proofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom