Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau | Daisuke Kambe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke_Kambe

Ex Lt. Colonel , Ex HOD of HR , Minister of State
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL :
Daisuke
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 Hrs and More on weekends.
5. Your Discord : fomohnochill
6. Your Nickname : Daisuke Kambee
7. Your ID : 67889

Additional Information

1.Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I am confident that I am the right fit for this leadership position due to my extensive experience working alongside fellow agents in the field. I possess a strong understanding of city regulations and will ensure a seamless and efficient directorship.

2. Secondly, I have assembled a skilled team of leaders who are ready to take charge in my absence. Their leadership abilities will guarantee smooth operations and timely task completion without disruption.

3. Finally, unlike previous leaderships that may have faced inefficiencies or delays, I am committed to fostering a culture of swift decision-making, accountability, and collaboration to ensure this term is one of the most successful yet.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

A restructuring procedure will be implemented, giving more heed to discipline within every arising department. The Human Resource Department is an extremely strong and recognized pillar on which the rest of the departments function. In order to respond to the demands made by its personnel at any hour of the day, the Human Resource Department will review both its internal processes and procedures and its job objectives. Focus will be given to a catalogue of solutions for new members or those unfamiliar with certain rules. This will greatly reduce infractions that happen internally and improve the Health Services response time to such issues by curtailing their number. The proactive nature of HR will serve as an umbrella for all personnel by inferring how to rule over the situation.

This term with the Undercover (UC) operations, we will come one step closer to being a prize-winning department. Agents will now be further compensated for more than just data-gathering; allowing agents not just to gather crucial evidence but also to assist others in initiating raids; they will now also have more input during raids. Instead of merely collecting intel, they will act as scouts and assist in developing tactical exercise plans along with other LEOs. Their proactive stance will enable us to outsmart criminals before they even realise what is happening.

I will also assign to those officers in high command the task of commanding any venturing affairs with great care and to ensure that no major or minor rule violations will ever come up. These officers will be without hotel and with a host of other LEO departments. Their mission is to weed out gross miscommunication and reigning speedily in the corral for real-time execution. To keep the organisation alive, that drive should create a high command on every different end of the globe, creating hours of endless flow and diligence.

===Departments===

Criminal Investigation Department (CID):
Investigates serious crimes, collects evidence, solves complex criminal cases.

Human Resources (HR):
Manages recruitment, employee relations, compliance, and workplace performance strategies.

Internal Affairs (IA):
Investigates internal misconduct, ensures accountability, maintains ethical organizational standards.

Public Relations (PR):
Manages organizational image, handles media, creates positive public narratives.

Special Operations (Spec Ops):
Executes high-risk missions, counterterrorism, covert operations, and crisis situations.

===Chain of Command===
30) Director
29) Deputy Director
===============Senior Staff=============
28) Federal Commander
27) Chief of Staff
26) Head of Department
25) Deputy Head of Department
24) 00 Agent
===============High Commands=============
23) Supervisor
22) Executive Agent