Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alexa_Bros
Administrators nickname
Del Federal
Date
Oct 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Zg5v7uD

Alexa Bros

HSM ON TOP
Player
Sir I actually what happened is when i was admin i normally logging in for sitaution and what happen that i was fast typing and suddenly it created a account its probably a bug i have send it in Sam sir DM sir its probably a bug it never happens its first it happen this.

Anyways if there is no way i am sadly accept it and ready for money wipe

Alexa Bros

HSM ON TOP
Player
Dear Sam Sir
I can explain the whole situation with proof what happened but i explain it here in short actually i have one main and one twink so when I was in admin i was going for a situation so what happened during my fast typing i forgot to put extra a in my gmail while loggin with same password and i press enter so i got created automatically as i didnt made any gmail with that acc so what happen when it got new chracter selection screen i did f1 i thought maybe due to low network its a glitch i can provide the pov in ur DM as it contain imp info so cant share here. So I request you to please look into this matter as i just left admin team and got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom