Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
xoxo wayde
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2024
Time of violation
18:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mCKX47IGIrI

Bobby Federal

Player
Player
all in pov
First of all you were coming to main barrack and provoking too then i u came again and thats is out of green zone Green zone is inside of main barrack i was in road! but admin will decide ALSO U ARE DOING METAGAMING!!
detailed_map_of_FZ.png

Last edited:

Sahil_bhaigg

Player
Player
I dont think so its an valid bodycam as i can see them talking each other without pressing N and they are saying Green zone to green grass.
Fl in green grass, Provoking too, and i think Ng don't need to give demands in base as the soldier was out of the green grass also.
Respected admins i know you know the rules better than me, apologize!!
whatever action you will take we will respect that.
Thanks

silent47hm

Player
Player
With all due and respect sir(admins) we are doing the most darkest legal org job compared to other legal org we get so many bad dreams, provocations, toxicity and some times mental breakdown.
Dear Admins OC speaking
Like some of us came from long day of work and just for relaxation and satisfaction we play role play and which includes me as well.It was way more toxic then it seems.
Respected admins i know you know the rules better than me, apologize!!
whatever action you will take we will respect that.
Thank you for listening me

Bobby Federal

Player
Player
all in pov

On Consideration...Admin
So admin man they are coming to NG base trasspassing killing us and even steeling ammos just becouse they know that even if we catch them the will not go in prioson becouse we dont have the abbility to put them in jail and other orgs dont respond

Whatever action you will take we will respect that.
Thank you dear admin

aquanix karan

Assistant general of army
Player
yes bobby is right they are targeting us contionusly ...an they provke us to breake any rule by mistake an they get chance to upload forum we are with bobby please take it seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom