Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thomus Shelby
Administrators nickname
Jon Barnes
Date
Aug 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/773448/

Thomus Shelby

Player
Player
Dear Bobby Pluxury ,

It is a requst not a complain
I started playing Grand RP in the beginning I didn't know about anything. This is my first RP server and I learned a lot from this project. I respect this server from bottom of my heart and try not to break any server rules you can check my punishment history I got few warnings but never got ban because i want to play this game forever. However, due to a lack of knowledge of how RP server works, I didn't know much about forum accounts. I created my forum account long time ago when I was not fully aware of it. Thus, I mistakenly put the wrong age on my forum account. Therefore, I got blacklisted by admin as my punishment, so I kindly request you to let me fix my age and unblacklist me so I can make my family unofficial again and get a leadership of a Gang as we are very experienced in illegal gang activities. I request you to give me one chance to save my family from drowning.

I am currently the leader of the Peaky Blinders family, which was a family that started from scratch and reached top 10 families under my leadership. There are 290 members in the family with at least 20 to 30 active members. We hold 4 family business. Together, we focused on increasing RP in the city by participating in all family events. As a result of my active involvement in both the family and participating in city events, I spent a lot of time and money (Grand Coins) doing so. This is due to my enjoyment and love for this game.

Thankyou for reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom