Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alekhya Reddy
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Sep 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/RsIIUT2

KING CÖBRÅ

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

I have been a part of the GRAND RP EN3 server for over two years, and I was recently banned for being in a Discord group associated with illegal redux files. I want to clarify that I joined this Discord more than a year ago, and at the time, there were no illegal redux files present. Over time, I changed my redux purely to improve my PC's performance and FPS, and I stopped visiting that Discord group entirely. I been using redux different redux

Proofs 1
Proofs 2

as you can see i am using reduce which was approved this redux will not found in that discord group

I genuinely had no idea it later contained illegal redux files. I have only been using legal redux files that have been reviewed and approved by the admins. It was never my intention to break any server rules, and if I had known about the illegal content, I would have immediately left the group.

I kindly ask for another chance, as this happened without bad intentions. I am open to any PC check or even a money wipe to prove that I’ve been following the rules.

Thank you for considering my appeal.

Sincerely,

Alekhya Reddy
Id: 40355

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom