Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Messer_Murat
Administrators nickname
Monika_Tired
Date
Oct 2, 2024
Time
02:00
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/GUTjRqr1VOKS

Giovanni Celentano

Player
Player
The PC was checked several times today, then the shock was that once again nothing was found and I still received a ban for cleaning. Unfortunately, when I asked what was found, I was kicked directly from the server. Didn't have all the overlays on which corresponds to 6.17. Jonny also made that clear straight away. I would have understood if you found something but couldn't find anything and then supposedly cleaned it, well I uploaded the result in case anyone was interested. The program that is used didn't find any cheats, deleted files or anything else, if I had a cleaner it would have shown up in deleted files too. Ban without cleaning for cleaning Awesome thing <3
The complaint is also directed more against Jonny odds than against Monika. Jonny is already known for questionable bans without reason or sense - you just have to stick to the quota, well in that sense.
Thanks for reading and taking your time.

I then came online with my main and this came about:
was now permanently banned for nothing. She didn't want to do the PC check either because she knew I didn't have anything. Screenshot that is my cleaner ^^

Did a quick check myself and as expected negative and clean :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom