Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed rdm | 323973,393448,388396,404692,412524,415221

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lazeroggrand
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2024
Time of violation
07:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ww0WzgSyPIE

lazeroggrand

Player
Player
they killed me and my family members in my family house with out waring all in pov
and i request there pov of them
u can see all in my pov

magee

Player
Player
this is not a proper pov we are come here to solar rade but this guy using discord for meta gaming and he is using a govement vehicle for personal use you can see in his pov .

sahil_cheetahji

Player
Player
your buddy silent_buddy(404692) before said that you guys come for revenge and magee(393448) you are saying you came for solar raid. first decide what you guys came there for

SILENT_BUDDY

Player
Player
your buddy silent_buddy(404692) before said that you guys come for revenge and magee(393448) you are saying you came for solar raid. first decide what you guys came there for
My family member thala was trying to raid the solar panels when he tried to warn u guys u killed him and said the "n" word and then after all we came for revenge , and ya racism is at the peak when u guys try to say these things and please provide a specific reason , reacting to others messages wont make u guys cool

sahil_cheetahji

Player
Player
My family member thala was trying to raid the solar panels when he tried to warn u guys u killed him and said the "n" word and then after all we came for revenge , and ya racism is at the peak when u guys try to say these things and please provide a specific reason , reacting to others messages wont make u guys cool
provide the pov of everything you said

lazeroggrand

Player
Player
this is not a proper pov we are come here to solar rade but this guy using discord for meta gaming and he is using a govement vehicle for personal use you can see in his pov .

i am only teaseing him by saying that becouse he first killed me unfair and saying to me u guys call the admin call the admin and we are trying to demand but they start shooting
provid the pov everything u sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom