Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Noor Jii

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Noorekam
2. Your age IRL: 14
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 3 to 4 hours
5. Your Discord: Donpassed
6. Your Nickname: Noor Jii
7. Your ID: 87736

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB (Federal Investigation Bareau)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

When I started playing the best RP project (Grand Role Play Server) , I was so curious from the very first day that how this whole system works in a very systematic manner. I am very dedicated towards Grand rp. From the first day , I am trying with my full potential to get as much knowledge as humanly possible. From the very first day , I was so excited to join Leos' . Finally, I joined SAHP in the term of Jayden Zero/Luciano. I worked very hard since the first day. SAHP made me fall in love with Legal ORGs. After the term of Jayden, I joined other Legal ORGs for collecting good piece of experience.

1. I truly believe in myself and what makes me stand out from crowd is my CONFIDENCE. I know what does FIB means . Keeping our city safe and ensuring justice is something I care about a lot . I want to create a team of experienced and respectful members and higher ups where we can work together to tackle crime and make sure thAT everyone feels safe and secure.
2. I’ve done a lot of different jobs in LEOs, and I’ve learned a alot- like how to investigate, work with a team , and deal with hard situations. I really wanna bring that experience to the FIB and lead with respect and support to everyone. To me, a good leader isn’t just in charge; Moreover, it’s about inspiring the whole team and helping everyone to grow and succeed together. That’s what I care about!
3. I also want to make the city free from crimes and robberies which are often faced by many newcomers to the city, which often leads to frustration and may e lead to some minor or even major rulebreaks by the newcomers . I believe that under my Leadership, There would be very less crimes and illegal activites in the city.
4. I personally have seen much unprofessional things in some past terms. I will make sure that such things wouldnt happen under my leadership.
5. If I got selected as the leader, I’d focus on coming up with new ways to fight crime. I think we can use new techniques and work with other organizations to be more effective. I also believe in open communication and regular training so everyone’s ready for whatever comes in our way.
6. In conclusion, I really want to lead the FIB not just as a group or team , but as a symbol of hope for our community. I believe that we can do something am
together and make a difference in Grand RP.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Encourage Ideas

Let everyone share their thoughts. Create stories that let characters grow and face new challenges. It makes the game more sort of fun!

2. Make Simple Rules

Have clear guidelines for everyone to follow. This will help in keeping the things fair and makes sure everyone knows what to expect

3. Celebrate Achievements

Appreciate when someone does a great job or adds something special. This will boosts morale and encourages others to do their best according to me.

4. Be Open to Feedback

Listen to what others have to say about the roleplay. This will help everyone feel heard and can lead to more new ideas.

5. Have Fun! (last but not the least)

Remember, the goal is to have a good time and not a stressed one . Keep the mood light and enjoy the game together with everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I’m really excited about the chance to lead the FIB and work together to make our community better. I believe we can do great things as a team!

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Noor Jii | 87736

Divyam Valentino

Learned From Mistakes
Player
GOOD LUCK
media

Vinay Anna

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected