Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elson_Fuchr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 1, 2024
Time of violation
4:38
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1gkfeb

aditya5_67

Player
Player
bro i am not shooting you after patch i am wating for your movement if you run then i will shoot you and i dont say you to run and also i dont say after patching you u can go but if you go forward you can shoot me because many of do this and i am not trying to rob you i want to do 1v1 with you

aditya5_67

Player
Player
i want to fight with you and this is not showing full info it maybe you were low at hp and you were killed by my car first or we will doing 1v1 and you loosing again and again and you try to record last one to make forum on me

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
bro i am not shooting you after patch i am wating for your movement if you run then i will shoot you and i dont say you to run and also i dont say after patching you u can go but if you go forward you can shoot me because many of do this and i am not trying to rob you i want to do 1v1 with you
u didnt shoot me and u were waiting for a 1v1?? you literally shot me and this isn't a PVP server, its a RP server. Go to the arena to go do 1v1s, you cant just kill someone to patch them up and kill them again. That's clearly FailRP. There is nothing RP about killing someone the minute you patch them.

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
i want to fight with you and this is not showing full info it maybe you were low at hp and you were killed by my car first or we will doing 1v1 and you loosing again and again and you try to record last one to make forum on me
what are you even saying, my pov showed the entire situation from the moment I was dead to you patching me up to killing me again. Don't deceive admins and say the first time I died, was by a car. I can provide POV when I'm home of you shooting me the literal minute before. Deceiving admins is punishable. There are kill logs. Regardless tho, you don't patch someone up to kill them again. That's a rulebreak.

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

356014 will receive punishment for Fail-RP (healing a player just to kill again that's not RP)
owner of this thread 123882 will also receive punishment for Gen rule 3.1.

ps. you need to find different way to finish battlepass maybe with a friend , you cannot randomly revive and kill again over and over again that's abuse .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom